HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2013 thread.

Massman

For me, CC is a disappointment, I try to push it, really, but no one want to take part... So I did my best, but when I see "round 2" and "3"... it breaks my heart.

One more time, it's a fail for France.

h8jk.png

We need, at least, one guy like, Roman, Splave, Loud, infrared, AU guys... Someone which can bench instead of.... doing anything else.

France is a nice country, with lot of hot babes, free hardware, LN2 supplier everywhere. So come on guy, join us :) ( only 3 things are not true in the last sentence, i swear)

My aim was top3 too....but it over...so I can take a rest (or try to do 2011 for stage1, 20L of LN2 left...haaaa).

Good luke all, and don't forget Indonesia sandbag in your calculation...

nah Germans and Indonesians are going to put up their scores soon, we're going to end up 3rd if lucky lol

if it does end up 9 points between us, LOL BRING IT ON!

what happens in case of a tie :D ?

No, since we're not doing sandbagging we unfortunaltey dont have any backups...

I'm still benching 5970 but no improvement so far. Other stages wont be improved aswell.

It's gonna be difficult for Germany and Indonesia, I think. Indonesia hasn't submit anything serious for stage 1 yet, but they are like 55 pts behind. Germany's #1 in stage 1, but 20 pts behind. They are 140 pts behind in stage 2, and overtaking Australia there would mean reducing that difference to 6 pts overall.

If AU wins all three, it's done. If they lose in two, including one to Germany, it's all about the last stage.

Roman, your team mate dropped a score a few minutes ago. So since one of your team mates is generalising he should be looking at his own team as well...

It's not a good look fellas, I've told you that after last round ;)

I think the best thing we can do is stop updating the scoreboard two hours before the end of the competition. The add a new feature with new scores are shown every 5 minutes, make it animated, add a chat, get popcorn, and enjoy the show :woot: