HWBOT Community Forums

When a score has no points -> Force recalculation

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"The Overclockers league is based on a members best 15 global & worldrecord submissions, and the best 20 submissions with the most "hardware" and "competition" points. Global or world record points can be achieved by reaching a very high score in a benchmark, no matter which hardware you used. Hardware points can be achieved by reaching a very high score in a benchmark for a specific hardware item, like the fastest GTX260 in 3DMark06. Competition points can be gained by joining competitions."

PM me with the links of the submissions of yours that don't get points please so I can force the calculation manually

Sorry I never got back to you Christian. I opend another instance of HWBOT after a few minutes and clicked the link to the submission and I did recieve the points. I guess the submit page was just not updating for some reason.

I forced recalculation and n/a rankings , n/a points.

I will back again and I see that.

Some moderator can made a recalculation forced by me ?

Thanks at advance .... :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Good morning everybody.

Submitted a new bench, which I supposed to gain 12.9 points, but I only got the UHP, not the UGP.

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/2435956_wcrf_3dmark___fire_strike_extreme_3x_radeon_hd_7970_10970_marks

Actually this have been occurring in all my last new submissions (including XTU).

Forced recalculation and nothing happened.

What is wrong?