HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2014 Class A AM Qualifier thread.

Vivi

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in (at least try to be in), filled a dewar, picked up a z97 board & just need to find some benching time, hopefully tonight. Haven't really been online the last couple months or benching anything so it was more than half over before I noticed.

Jesus Christ are we really going to have this conversation again... Talk about a circle jerk.

If people want to sand bag let them. Its peoples choice and right to bench and play the game how they choose to. If you want to drop your best scores early go for it and no one is bitching at you, but don't bitch when people want to only submit last day.

THIS IS A HOBBY !!! Everyone who takes this shit seriously needs to take a chill pill.

Jesus Christ are we really going to have this conversation again... Talk about a circle jerk.

If people want to sand bag let them. Its peoples choice and right to bench and play the game how they choose to. If you want to drop your best scores early go for it and no one is bunnying at you, but don't bunny when people want to only submit last day.

THIS IS A HOBBY !!! Everyone who takes this bunnyextraction seriously needs to take a chill pill.

Whoa! ^^ lash out much?

Splave bombs always destroy more.

Lucky for me that should remain a place.

Splave... Gunslinger... Mike... Nacho... Ftw and more guys can still sandybagging atm.

But the fight is more important in Brazil... since we have 1 per Country, and good OCCkers like gnidaol, Guerreiro215, brothers schenckel, pxhx, Nom$, Joe90Br... can bring some good surprise in the end...

Emotion time.

• Crew

Last time i heard gunslinger said he wont be able to go (maybe),

that means gnidaol is next, but he is brazil so he cant go, next is redmax but he is idaho so he cant go, next is darkvenom but he is brazil so he cant go, last place is ftw and he is the only person eligible to go lol!

see you at MOA again ftw / you got lucky bro haha (if gunslinger pulls out)

Last time i heard gunslinger said he wont be able to go (maybe),

that means gnidaol is next, but he is brazil so he cant go, next is redmax but he is idaho so he cant go, next is darkvenom but he is brazil so he cant go, last place is ftw and he is the only person eligible to go lol!

see you at MOA again ftw / you got lucky bro haha (if gunslinger pulls out)

I can hope, it would be about the luckiest ticket ever...