Country Cup 2014

GunGod

What month you prefer for Country Cup 2014  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What month you prefer for Country Cup 2014

• January 2015
    • December 2014

@ staff and hwbot community

Can you please share your thoughts if you like CC 2014 to be In January 2015 ?

December is tough month for CC since all the holidays, personal and bussiness aspecs at the end of the year. I know that maybe not all ppl want to have more time with their family but January is a way better mont for OC since most of ppl have more time to concentrate for better scores. Shipping is also killing durung December, agree ? If its possible and doable for hwbot staff can you left pool for it 10x.

Edited by GunGod

I have the same concern, but I think it would make sense for the 2014 Country Cup be held in 2014 (not 2015), And every year it's always been the 'closing' competition, so I don't mind having it in December.

But if I may suggest something: Could the hardware requirement for 2014 Country Cup be announced earlier?(it's almost november now) Would be hard to search for the hardware if it's announced too close to the competition date..

But if I may suggest something: Could the hardware requirement for 2014 Country Cup be announced earlier?(it's almost november now) Would be hard to search for the hardware if it's announced too close to the competition date..

That's half the battle, using your existing team resources to procure subs for hardware you/your team already own. ;)

If you don't have said hardware already..........well.....then you'll be at a slight disadvantage. That's the way it goes.