HWBOT Community Forums

3DMark11 added to HWBOT?

Massman

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The money issue isn't the one that gets me. I pre-ordered this thing the day they opened up for pre-orders.

It's the damn results window...

The UI has plenty of room to display the detailed results. Every single Futuremark bench before now has had it so this had to have been a conscious decision, which is why it pisses me off.

Futuremark wants to funnel everyone through their site even if it is at the customers' expense.

+1 add it for points , whats a couple of bucks when we spend so much money in hardware ??? In My opinion add 3DMark11 , make a poll and let the community decide whether they want it or not , FM needs to fix the offline score subtests showing and also they need to fix the submission from only a DX11 card PC.

i say wait until it gives results that make sense

see this guy on the first page with a ln2 cooled 580/980 > http://hwbot.org/forum/showpost.php?p=83271&postcount=10

gets put to shame by a air(or water) 480+980x > http://3dmark.com/3dm11/34400

it's either 2x480 and not detected properly or it's plain messed up

plus you need modded nvidia drivers for sli to "work" on the bench.

it seems to be really immature at the moment

Edited by mkultra

• Crew

We gave them a try (accepting Vantage that started this crap with details and results) - they didn't do anything to come closer to users. Why should we do this again?

No points at least. Or dump it on the whole. Free adequate usage - is the only thing we need.

Just because I haven't been in the game for long, I have a question. Many of you mention Vantage and '06. Were these same issues there at launch for those? Does Futuremark listen to what we want?

3DMark03, 05 and 06 all were released with score (+ subtest) visible from the start. Later, they patched those three benchmarks and the score was no longer visible without using an advanced key. Vantage was released with the score hidden from the start, but the score (+ subtest) were visible once you used an advanced key.

It's pretty much the same as with 3DMark11, only now we don't even get to see the subtest scores.

3DMark03, 05 and 06 all were released with score (+ subtest) visible from the start. Later, they patched those three benchmarks and the score was no longer visible without using an advanced key. Vantage was released with the score hidden from the start, but the score (+ subtest) were visible once you used an advanced key.

It's pretty much the same as with 3DMark11, only now we don't even get to see the subtest scores.

Ahh... That makes sense. I guess it's good that I have keys for all of my Futuremark products.

Now all they need to do is step up their game and make 3DMark 11 worth having.

What's up with the awkward area next to the CPU/GPU used on the score window? Oh... it's where they removed the subscores from...

cooperation?

3DMark11 Basic - free

3DMark11 Overclock - $5 - basic + shows subtests score for easy screenshot

3DMark11 Advanced - $20

3DMark11 Professional - $999

try to get a deal with FM to get -$5 off when HWbot sends a referrer to Futuremark to buy a product;

- HWbot users can get 3D11OC for free OR spend $15 and enjoy offline result storage and unlimited submissions published (for TOP 20)

Or this

3DMark11 Basic - free

3DMark11 Overclock - $5

3DMark11 Advanced - $20 - shows subtests score for easy screenshot

3DMark11 Professional - $999

20$ is really nothing, when someone spend like 200$ only on LN2... There is no problem with paying that 20$, but if I pay 20$ I want subtests to be visible. Until then, I vote NO.

If we put it on HWBOT, manufactures will use it as an some kind of reference and FM won't do anything to update it, but if we "ignore" it, I doubt that situation will be the same