HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2019 - SC1: DDR1 thread.

cbjaust

• Crew
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:58 PM, cbjaust said:

can afford LN2 but can't afford a battery

Most of my boards don't have batteries tbh, It's a saving grace in case I forgot to clear CMOS after benching cold then boot it up on ambient again later (we learn from mistakes).
So the board not having a CMOS battery really is not a big deal at all, at least not as big a deal as some think it is.

Edited by Leeghoofd
  • Thanks 4

Just now, cbjaust said:

hey, I just asked a question. It wasn't me who came up excuses some would call lame.

Perfectly fair question to ask.  The comments following it, not so much.  OC doesn't need that kind of toxicity, and other users trying to whip up a mob against someone just because they don't like the bencher is really not on.  Nor is all the aggressive language some members have been using.

• 1 month later...
  • Crew

I'm at my wits end here, hopefully someone has run into this and has an answer for me.

Put simply CPU-Z will hang my 3200+ (Socket 462) system once it hits the Processor mark when loading, All benchmarks run just fine and complete but I can't get CPU-Z to load to save a screenshot.
Messed around with different versions and the .ini file as well but sadly no dice.