HWBOT Community Forums

Corsair DDR5 invitational official competition thread

Leeghoofd

1 hour ago, der8auer said:

Could be a simple communication issue here because I was also in the full loop and indeed we did not get the information that you are supposed to be a participant. We will check with Corsair.

Also for your notice we don't do "24/7 customer support" on Facebook. I don't know what you are expecting. 

Sorry bro just frustrating is all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, unityofsaints said:

You figure out one month after the start of the competition thread that you're not in it? Just seems like you're trying to stir up controversy.

Damn now you tossing shade too wtf is wrong with y’all it’s all good y’all can keep your comp i was told April but whatever 

20 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Stage 2 is open, no surprises there on benchmark selection ?

Just want to confirm it's win10 only for this stage too? Win10 is pretty random in my experience for 32m. Scores differs lots between runs. Win7 is much more consistent.

On 4/3/2022 at 1:21 AM, Rauf said:

Just want to confirm it's win10 only for this stage too? Win10 is pretty random in my experience for 32m. Scores differs lots between runs. Win7 is much more consistent.

Now I understand why you said that (never used win10 for SPI in my life). Scores on same settings are all over the place.....

• Haha 7

What's meant by this line in the rules for stage 3:

- A checked CPUZ 2.01 verification link is required registered on your name

Is it just a frequency validation showing CPU and memory clocks of the run? I guess it's just to prove Win 10 because Aida and hwinfo don't show that.

Edited by unityofsaints

• Crew

It means no xoc mode can be used, the validation must have the Checked mark on cpuz site

Rules for Stage 3:

Stage 3: AIDA64 OPEN

• Use version AIDA64 Extreme Beta from the compo package with key: 13J74-8YWD6-BX3BY-8D5S1-FP5XR
  • Dual Channel Submissions only.
  • Run Full AIDA test, not individual Memory Benchmark.
  • Screenshot with CORSAIR desktop wallpaper as background; AIDA64 score, CPU-Z 2.01 or newer tabs for Processor, Memory and SPD.
  • CPUZ 2.01 or newer Validation link is required, registered on your HWBOT username.
  • Include pictures of your overclocked setup
  • Prepare Videoproof just in case of!

General warning: If someone ups a bugged score, he will get ONE opportunity to remove it. If not his account will be a goner... play it fair and square....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...