HWBOT Community Forums

The Official Team CUP 2022 Thread:

Leeghoofd

• Crew

General Rules

• General and benchmark specific hwbot rules apply
  • Desktop hardware only (no server parts) unless explicitly allowed at stage rules
  • No ES, nor unreleased hardware
  • One bencher can only contribute once for each stage
  • For the stages that require several results, different CPUs / GPUs / MEM types are needed (example: LGA1150 cpu bench with three results needs 4790, 4770K, 4690, if three different benchers submit three results with 4770k only one will count to the ranking)

General Verification Rules

• 2D scores require CPU-Z tabs for CPU, Memory and Motherboard
    3D scores require CPU-Z tabs for CPU, Memory and Motherboard and GPUZ
    2D Memory Stage scores require CPU-Z tabs for CPU, Memory, SPD and Motherboard
  • Single CPU only unless specificially mentioned
  • Single card/GPU core only unless specificially mentioned
  • Compettion Wallpaper is mandatory for participation
  • Standard verification rules remain applicable, check them out here (click)

Sub-competitions

Each sub-competition consists of mutliple stages. Check the stages for specific rules.

The point distribution of each stage is: 50-47-45-43-41-39-37-35-33-31-29-27-25-23-21-19-17-15-13-11-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

AMD  sub-competition

INTEL sub-competition

AMD GPU sub-competitions

nVIDIA sub-competitions

iGPU sub-competitions

Memory sub-competitions

Art design by DaQuteness

TeamCup2022.jpg

• Thanks 8

For some reason the Pifast and Firstrike iGPU stages don't specify the number of scores required, probably just an omission. I can see above in the OP that they should be 2/3 scores. Cheers for organising this comp, the stages are looking great!

Edited by unityofsaints

6 hours ago, unityofsaints said:

For some reason the Pifast and Firstrike iGPU stages don't specify the number of scores required, probably just an omission. I can see above in the OP that they should be 2/3 scores. Cheers for organising this comp, the stages are looking great!

Firestrike seems unintentional, but perhaps for sdr one score is a good idea? 

For the stages that require several results, different CPUs / GPUs / MEM types are needed (example: LGA1150 cpu bench with three results needs 4790, 4770K, 4690, if three different benchers submit three results with 4770k only one will count to the ranking)

What about cooperative bench, like team uses same platform? It needs to be like "teammate #1 uses 4790 + memory kit #1", "teammate #2 uses 4770 + memory kit #2"... etc. Right? Is it ok to use same GPU, if it's a CPU benchmark, like Wprime32?

Intel - Stage1 - 3dMark Vantage CPU performance DDR4 - Use 3 different Core i5 CPUs from Sky, Kaby, Coffee, Rocket or Comet-Lake

What about LGA 2066, like 7740X? HEDT is not allowed?

13 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

yes those are the ones...

Sorry, I ask because the E4700 processor is classified by Conroe:

https://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Core_2/Intel-Core 2 Duo E4700 HH80557PG0642M (BX80557E4700).html

There are also processors with dual classification Conroe|Allendale:

E6300, E6400, E4200

https://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Core_2/Intel-Core 2 Duo E6300 HH80557PH0362M (BX80557E6300).html

e4700.PNG

Edited by MykolayZack
  • Like 1

Allendale is a funky core in terms of use consistency.

1) There are G0 versions of E2140 and E2160. Technically, these are Conroe-4M.
Should these be allowed?
I don't think it would matter. I tried thousands of these and haven't seen any that would have any competitive advantage over a good M0 chip.

2) There are L2/M0 versions of E6300, E6400, Xeon 3040 and Xeon 3050. Technically, these are Allendale-2M.
Should these be allowed? I don't think it would matter either.
Unless you are TAGG, you'll never find an L2/M0 that would bench above 4.5GHz so you're much better off running a random E2180+ / E4400+.

I'd say just pick a random stance on either of these questions and no one should complain :)

Edited by TaPaKaH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I agree that the E4700 shouldn't be allowed because it's not an Allendale core (needs delid to confirm it).

As for Memory Stage 3, does memory ic count as the brand ? or only the PCB ? or only the SPD ? What about zombie stick ? Only stock/unmodified stick are allowed ? I think the valid needs the CPU-Z SPD reading of all the installed stick.

• Like 1