HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There any way to change this?

Regards

My team account(Unlimited Clock) not save changes in COUNTRY and Team accepting new Members,This is a error in all or only on me? please some help thanks!!

Same for us, also when filtering down to United States teams, we don't show at all, yet filtered to World we're there.

Fixed this manually. Everything should be okay in a few seconds.

the site should be up and running with all features in a few months time :).

:eek:

But in months will it show the cups and ranks we lost since rev4 started ?

Or only since the feature will be added and working ?

[start to fear]

Edited by Christian Ney

:eek:

But in months will it show the cups and ranks we lost since rev4 started ?

Or only since the feature will be added and working ?

[start to fear]

lol, join the club Christain! It's like you're in middle of sniper fire.....points and cups dropping like flies.

Oups... destructive submision for June challenge

We could blame this on you but it's most likely our crappy coding skills. You could try again or nudge our developpers for fixing this.

Details:

org.springframework.web.multipart.MaxUploadSizeExceededException: Maximum upload size of 5000000 bytes exceeded; nested exception is org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$SizeLimitExceededException: the request was rejected because its size (5844888) exceeds the configured maximum (5000000)

Stack trace:

org.springframework.web.multipart.commons.CommonsMultipartResolver.parseRequest(CommonsMultipartResolver.java:159)

org.springframework.web.multipart.commons.CommonsMultipartResolver.resolveMultipart(CommonsMultipartResolver.java:138)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.checkMultipart(DispatcherServlet.java:887)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:750)

org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:719)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:560)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:436)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:195)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:159)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:141)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:90)

org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:417)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

org.hwbot.web.filter.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:155)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

org.hwbot.web.filter.CookieFilter.doFilter(CookieFilter.java:172)

org.springframework.web.filter.HiddenHttpMethodFilter.doFilterInternal(HiddenHttpMethodFilter.java:77)

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:433)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)

org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)

org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)

org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)

org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)

org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)

org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)

java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

using Firefox

Good morning gentleman,

I have seen that by CPU' Athlon MP 1700, 1900 all submissions for all categories are shown with 0 Points.... Database brooken? The new revision upset me more and more from day to day. I apriciate your work, time and angagement spent on creating of the new revision, but wasn't a bit to early to start it?

Have a nice day

• Crew
Is submissions' description broken ?

http://hwbot.org/submission/2177187_christian_ney_3dmark11___performance_geforce_gt_430_1527_marks/

Doesn't show the description I wrote.

And when you submite a score using the fields of your previous submission, it also change the field of the benchmark :(

yes it's broken and yes it changes the benchmark as well. i put it already on the "to fix" list. :)

Fixed this manually. Everything should be okay in a few seconds.

Massman, friend, I still can change my team's country. This is not a matter of life or death, but we represent :D

Best regards

pd: sorry again for my bad English