HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ximi
You can't, the submission field for Heaven is currently broken.

Thank's !

Waiting for solve it .... ;)

Something is wrong...

I did submit a result and must be gain good points, but i didn t gain the points....and lose some points...

I think is a bug.

Did have about 410 points, the submited a Vantage score ....but still lose points

Looks like I'm not the only one having trouble with it.

Tried to submit an entry in the UnRaR 2011 bench and after filling in the required info, I went to submit it, then saw a warning about it requiring videocard info even though UnRaR is not a 3D bench.

Noted the dropdown box at the top was set for 3D 99 or something and UnRaR was not one fo the benches you could select. I'm guessing whatever is in the dropbox at the time is what it tries to go with. Tried it with CPU-Z in the box instead but then it changed like it tried to enter that into the CPU-Z rankings.

The 50 option is not working.

My language is always set to english but on some tabs there is still some german text.

F.e.

"My Profile" -> "Points" Tab

"My Team" -> "Members" Tab

"My Team" -> "Achievements" Tab

"My Team" -> "Submissions" Tab

Hi,

I becomme by submission following error message:

"Failed to convert property value of type java.lang.String to required type java.lang.Integer for property qpiClock; nested exception is org.springframework.core.convert.ConversionFailedException: Unable to convert value "885.90" from type java.lang.String to type java.lang.Integer; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "885.90"

Failed to convert property value of type java.lang.String[] to required type java.lang.Integer for property refClock; nested exception is org.springframework.core.convert.ConversionFailedException: Unable to convert value "221.50" from type java.lang.String to type java.lang.Integer; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "221.50""

from some reason the error results have additionaly point at the end, and the value of FSB is shown in thr ram value of graphich card. Screen shot in attachment

Using Firefox as browser.

And what about, my team's "today submissions"?

where a team homepage link?

added to buglist

Hi:

Do not know if it's a bug to report and if this is the thread above, but my hardware points and points of some of my team of hardware, do not agree with the sum of the punctuation of the bench uploaded.

There is no way to update it?

Regards and excuse my bad english.

Edited by nazzgul

I dont know if this is bug or smth, but I dont see cups in submission and any screenshot.

Using IE8.

You're right, and there is no way/button to force a recalculation and update scores and/or acheivements!

The team has lots to do, hopefully this one gets fixed soon.

Hi:

Do not know if it's a bug to report and if this is the thread above, but my hardware points and points of some of my team of hardware, do not agree with the sum of the punctuation of the bench uploaded.

There is no way to update it?

Regards and excuse my bad english.

Same here!! my hardpoints are wrong or missed!

Edited by Kmax

I know something is wrong.

Had a score and posted a good result 3DMVantage, but my points remained the same.

2vmhq87.png

oi4u2u.png

I did post the result then the points keep the same...

After i deleted the result, but it keeps the same again.

There are 36.1 Global + 21.3 Hardware earned, and good points more then my second best result.

I know is not a "super result", but is the best that my system can go, and it will help me a lit bit.

Another thing is that not correct my placement within the country, and we can not see the rating of the country and teams.

I hope that soon no longer have problems.

Best regards

Sorry for the english

Edited by rbuass