HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew

One issue that annoys me:

I always check all of my team's submissions unter the Submission tab on the team's site. After I looked at a result I use my browser's "back" button, but then it defaults to the My Wall tab on the team page, and I have to click on the Submission tab again.

Can something be done about this?

Failed to convert property value of type java.lang.String to required type java.math.BigDecimal for property score; nested exception is org.springframework.core.convert.ConversionFailedException: Unable to convert value "6.21.219" from type java.lang.String to type java.math.BigDecimal; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException

Score is required!

So is my format wrong? thanks. this is for spi32m

Edited by Retrolock

One issue that annoys me:

I always check all of my team's submissions unter the Submission tab on the team's site. After I looked at a result I use my browser's "back" button, but then it defaults to the My Wall tab on the team page, and I have to click on the Submission tab again.

Can something be done about this?

Here here!

Just a question: Is it mandatory CPU-Z Screenshot on CPU-Z submissions?

I could not submit my cpu-z score without putting some image on screenshot field.. I've read the rules again and I didn't find it...

I've got that java error already posted here by other users until I putted some image on screenshot field.

I'm sorry if it's already fixed. I had this issue on Sunday.

Phenom X2 555 with no option to select the number of cores ... super pi

WPrime etc.

ranking have a choice .....

but to send the results have not .... ..

Help

http://hwbot.org/submission/2177632_...be_10sec_490ms

I am Brazilian PT-BR

Help

Já foi aberto um ticket de suporte eles vão arrumar a falta da opção dos cores

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26859

Edited by gnidaol

Yes, but not in the ranking of my country. The team appears in the world rankings, but not in Argentina.

Best Regards

It also happens with Team hardware venezuela, appears in the world rankings but not in the Venezuela rankings, i changed the country manually 3 times and it doesn´t change

Best regards and sorry for my english

Second time someone's result is uploaded in my profile. Already wrote Massman, but it's good to have it here, other users might encounter the same issue. It's not that I don't like the score (damn, I'm good :D), but it's not mine...and that SB, I want 6GHz chip :D.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2178037_i.nfrar.ed_3dmark03_geforce_8800_gts_512_mb_67404_marks/

Please, next time let it be WR score.

Well, I could delete it myself, but just wanted to raise the issue. Otherwise, thanks!

Is there any known problem and a solution for it? Previous time it was different user, not Vivi, and he told that the bot logged him into my account with completely different credentials than mine.

It seems my account is godlike. I expect K|ngp|n's and Nickshih's scores appear soon in my account, so watch me climb up the OC league :D

Tomorrow's hwbot news: "I.nfraR.ed suddenly strikes and takes single card 3DMark01 WR - 138256 Marks!"

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

Second time someone's result is uploaded in my profile. Already wrote Massman, but it's good to have it here, other users might encounter the same issue. It's not that I don't like the score (damn, I'm good :D), but it's not mine...and that SB, I want 6GHz chip :D.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2178037_i.nfrar.ed_3dmark03_geforce_8800_gts_512_mb_67404_marks/

Please, next time let it be WR score.

This issue has been fixed in v4.0.1. Please report if you would encounter this again :)

Logout still doesn't work? I'm not able to log out with Firefox and can't login with IE 8 and Opera 11.11.

Multiline description for submissions doesn't work and nothing shows (new lines in rev3 were truncated and message displayed on single line).

Single line comment works.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed