HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2011 thread.

Massman

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, only less than 72 hours left in this competition,

It's been weeks since me and my friends decided to enter this country cup, and ever since november 19th all we do is bench,bench, and bench non-stop, even during our busy days in the office. (luckily our boss don't mind :P)It's been fun really, searching for old hardware in our warehouse,benching with friends,not sleeping at all waiting for the deadline to submit, and all that :D :D

I'd also point out that it's been an honor for us to compete with the top guys here at Hwbot :

Team Poland (Ryba n Friends), Team Greece, Team Belgium, Team Bulgaria, Team Russia, Team Canada,Team US, France, and so many more :)

For the last 3 stages, I don't know how things will work out for our team in Indonesia, the hardware and LN2 is ready for our last runs, but i guess after the xmas holiday, our benching mood was somehow 'lost' :P, we're still going to try our best though ;)

So, see you guys in the finish line 3 days from now, may the best country win ;) ;)

Regards,

why i dont get points for submitting Wprime score for belgium ?

http://hwbot.org/search/submissions/permalink?ids=2229651,2231553,2232750,2231856,2232502

Even normally for participating you should get 1point, and when it's in the compo a top5 place some more.

I don't get anything, possible to fix this ?

Also Teemto doesn't get anything for his score