HWBOT Community Forums

Rev3 Up and Running - Complaints, Ideas, Ramblings, Comments ... but no bugs

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the "Count towards user and team total:" list for a user... could the benchmark list be arranged the same way as our main list instead of being ranked based on what gets us the most points? :)

It would also be great to see our global ranks without having to expand each bench

hey gents :)

i have some quick questions, though they might be self-answered if i read thorugh the post wih info regarding the rev3 , but i seem to not find it :P

who could provide me a link to read thorugh the new algorithm features? as of how hwboints will affect the team or the individual bencher?

thanks in advance :)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if that was already said, but in the old rev of Hwbot when you entered your profile, you had the first page that told you the changes in your results, for example if you were beaten by someone, loosing points etc...

Is there a plan to re-introduce that feature?

Don't know if that was already said, but in the old rev of Hwbot when you entered your profile, you had the first page that told you the changes in your results, for example if you were beaten by someone, loosing points etc...

Is there a plan to re-introduce that feature?

Quoting myself in case you didn't read it :)

• 4 weeks later...

How about bringing back that feature on the member's points page that showed "recent changes to your points" or words to that effect?

When our scores change, many of us what like to see in which processor and on what benchmarks the point changes occurred.

Edited by Barton

How about bringing back that feature on the member's points page that showed "recent changes to your points" or words to that effect?

When our scores change, many of us what like to see in which processor and on what benchmarks the point changes occurred.

Yesterday, at the HWBOT Belgian staff meeting (:P), I saw the first glimpes of the same concept in working. It will be back :)

Indeed. The notification mechanism has been improved to show the following:

- when you gain or lose a global rank < 20

- when you gain or lose a hardware rank < 10

- when you gain or lose points (> 0.3 i think)

- when you gain an achievement

- when someone commented on one of your submissions.

A summary is shown on the front page when you log in. The complete list is in your personal profile.

attachment.php?attachmentid=758&stc=1&d=1268317910

Perfect :), but i don't see the new feature in my profile :(