HWBOT Community Forums

CPU-Z 1.61 is out! Bugs, feedbacks go in here

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it would be a good idea to keep the old API for CPU-Z meanwhile and work on the Windows 8 version seperatly? In case it can't work as good as the old solution (for whatever reason) it would be worth considering providing different CPU-Z versions in general, too.

I don't see a good reason for risking the reliability - which Franck has built up for years - for a non-final OS, which will be released at the end of the year (and isn't built for PCs in the first way) and will not overcome the spreading of all released and working OSes people use today productively in the foreseeable future, CPU-Z runs (almost :D) perfectly fine on.

Edited by Hyperhorn

If you are submitting anything other than CPU Frequency, mem frequency, reference clock results... you can just use an old working version of CPUz for the screenshots. CPUz being broken in new versions really only impacts CPUz validations, which are only required for those benches.

Just thought I'd mention this, as it seems maybe some people are worried about CPUz functionality for subs other than those.

If you are submitting anything other than CPU Frequency, mem frequency, reference clock results... you can just use an old working version of CPUz for the screenshots. CPUz being broken in new versions really only impacts CPUz validations, which are only required for those benches.

Just thought I'd mention this, as it seems maybe some people are worried about CPUz functionality for subs other than those.

Thanx for the info I.M.O.G, good to know...

Only sad part is that in the current TEAM CUP they have the MEMORY CLOCK portion :(

the new version of cpu-z doesn´t work on DFI LANPARTY DK 790FXB: old version give right values, the new version (new downloaded) just gives trash values -.-

for exsample: cpu-z 1.58: 564 mhz for ram, same time cpu-z 1.61: 176 mhz (both tabs open same time) Oô

cpu-clock, fsb, ram,... all values are wrong.

installed severel times including one new download if the first one was damaged...

• 3 weeks later...

We did it, thanks Franck

Fixed Memory Frequency (Ratio) Reading by CPU-Z on Intel i815 / Socket PGA370

Enjoy valid old school kickass SDRAM memory overclocking on PGA370

Download the CPU-Zx32s370 version at Ocaholic

All Multiplier are working well now, tested and approved.

66:100

100:100

133:133

133:100

Just to show you it's working:

2473966.png

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2473966

Edited by Christian Ney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...