HWBOT Community Forums

John Lam - Core i7 3770K @ 6488MHz - 3sec 375ms wPrime 32m

Blackbolt

Maybe due to the massive amount of bandwidth available on intel platforms, less difference when times are much quicker...

I don't have experience on Ivy and limited experience with Sandy so my fault for assuming that RAM made a difference. If there is one anyway on intel, should be negligible, on AMD the difference is usually only a few hundredths average and the variance in each wPrime 32M "lucky" run is enough to change that.

this is just wrong in so many ways.

Im not one of those BIG players, but cannot really understand with my tiny little stupid brain, why this bla bla bla worth it.

I mean, somebody with access to the best hardware on the planet gets into something like this cheating crap. supa dupa pifast tweak from nowhere, memory settings suddenly boosts wprime. just ridicoulos........

this is just wrong in so many ways.

Im not one of those BIG players, but cannot really understand with my tiny little stupid brain, why this bla bla bla worth it.

I mean, somebody with access to the best hardware on the planet gets into something like this cheating crap. supa dupa pifast tweak from nowhere, memory settings suddenly boosts wprime. just ridicoulos........

this is the price we decided to pay when we decided to let manufactures come into this hobby.

now overclocking is just like every other sport where a lot of money are involved...shit.

this is the price we decided to pay when we decided to let manufactures come into this hobby.

now overclocking is just like every other sport where a lot of money are involved...shit.

It's a myth that manufacturers only recently joined OC. They've been involved in this long before HWBOT.

You Haven't heard of the Photoshop tweak, it's epic I think maybe 0.01sec possible if you tweak twcl aswell.

Yes finally Photoshop is the best tweak ever and without Twcl too. I think i'm going to get quick lessons in Photoshop :hehe:

And a nice desktop wallpaper on photo too :P

okay then teach us great master ! ..

this is still ridicoulos. i agree you helped me a bit when i asked but now its sounds similar to " you can get a boost if you know where to find it " ;). in one word : useless. its good to know that some people ( may ) know some supa dupa wprime tweak but this leads us nowhere. lets revolutionize wprime, and i will take off my hat for you