HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2013: Who Is Going? These are the OC events!

Massman

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$400, that is a lot, but i guess it is before launch.

Launch, and outside USA that isnt bad at all.... i7-3770K is still 390 USD the cheapest place here - and 370 USD cheapest place in all of Europe..

Btw: Hulk, 10 pcs, you are a madman!

GIGABYTE's OCLab Gathering is confirmed now as well. After Computex on Saturday and Sunday the boys from gigabyte are providing beer, pizza, liquid nitrogen and a bunch of benching stations for those who want to come and join. It doesn't matter if you want to bench seriously or just have an easy-relaxing weekend chill out, you're welcome!

- Saturday, 8th: start from 2PM until the evening (assuming people wanna party)

- Sunday, 9th: start from 11AM until -undefined-

If you are planning on paying the GIGABYTE OC Lab a visit, please drop a message in the forum here. This gathering requires you to register beforehand so GBT knows how much pizza, beer and funny jokes to order! Also, if you want to test your own CPU (Haswell maybe?), let us know in this thread and GBT will prepare a system for the pretesting :).

See you at the OC Lab!

54789010151352480927120.jpg

I'm join in for Gigabyte OC Lab Party, too :D

Be careful Leeghoofd this might be a trick to recruit new hands for the assembly-line work, not for the nifty OC stuff you may look for :P:D

Confirmed tickets - from 3rd till 8th of June will be in Taipei. See you guys soon =)

Neo my friend been waiting for you to confirm :celebration:

Confirmed tickets - from 3rd till 8th of June will be in Taipei. See you guys soon =)

Note to self; Dont try to be onpair with NeoForce on beer..... If Im not mistaking last time it resulted in me com(pli)menting Massmans driving skills all the way home, annoying pretty much everyone AND snore as a monster causing me waking up with 6 shoes in the bed....

(AwardFabriks dinner party at CeBIT)

:)

Looking forward to seeing you again buddy!

--

Alby, isnt that same day as the Giga party? Perhaps you'll go directly from factory tour to the party? :P

Edited by M.Beier