HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2013

[DRACO]

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to winners, well deserved. I tried to push fire strike for days but no go :( .... My board loose mem. channels, half dead now, so no use of pushing spi32m ...
Go'n'win the 2nd stage man! You truly deserve it!

Congrats XA!

Thanks all who helped me this qualifier time: T0lsty, Sergii, Yuri Mykolyshin, Perica_barii, Xtreme Addict, my car Ari & some others. It's not only my achievement but rly huge team work!

Not sure, but for such competitions it might be a good idea to have the actual scores hidden and show the current standings only.

So, e.g I upload a 32M score, the bot accepts it and ranks it against the other submissions in the comp, then I'm ranked 3rd in the current standing, but I don't know what scores other people have, neither the frequency/hardware used.

Scores will be revealed e.g. 2 hours before the end. Then all these submissions will be shown in global/hardware rankings, too.

Not sure, but for such competitions it might be a good idea to have the actual scores hidden and show the current standings only.

So, e.g I upload a 32M score, the bot accepts it and ranks it against the other submissions in the comp, then I'm ranked 3rd in the current standing, but I don't know what scores other people have, neither the frequency/hardware used.

Scores will be revealed e.g. 2 hours before the end. Then all these submissions will be shown in global/hardware rankings, too.

Now that is clever...

That is quite possibly the greatest anti sandbagging idea I have heard yet. Its not perfect since the guy in #1 gets the luxury of backup scores but still I think its the best idea I've heard to date if HWBOT is serious about anti-sandbagging (which I'm still not convinced they should be)

+1 from me.

Go'n'win the 2nd stage man! You truly deserve it!

Congrats XA!

Thanks all who helped me this qualifier time: T0lsty, Sergii, Yuri Mykolyshin, Perica_barii, Xtreme Addict, my car Ari & some others. It's not only my achievement but rly huge team work!

Congrats to you Oleg, this time you were unbeatable, considering low amount of time you spent on results - AWESOME :)

I also want to thanks all my friends who helped me (with repairing my Xpower II, system tweaks, motivation), it's wonderful to have such great support :)

I am glad we both got our chances to grab tickets and have calm july :D

I wish best luck to all participants for Semi final, for sure it will be hard battle!

Bloody brilliant. I like it, a lot.

I have a question about the final ranking. Why is the user "topdog" placed on rank 17 and my usermate "Icke&Er" only on rank 18?

Both get 14pts by submitting a SuperPi 32m and a Cinebench Score, BUT "Icke&Er" submit a better in both Benchmarks!

In my oppinion he must rank 17 and topdog on place 18.......or is there a mistake on my calculation?