HWBOT Community Forums

MOA 2013 Discussion

Vivi

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy with the benchmarks in Class A and the inclusion of Titan cards as it stated this from the beginning, but I doubt that I'll ever get my hands on one for the semi finals.

I also hope the motherboards will arrive in time to use in this competition.

Class A

- Titan allowed (just needs MSI bios ~ aocc rule)

- Haswell (Z87) only

- Retail only, of course

- Same benchmarks as qualifier

Yes.

The MSI Titan bios has nvidia as the subvendor. Is it OK being the actual MSI bios, or does it need to be edited to MSI? Hard to compare in hex when there is no MSI subvendor Titan to compare to, I'm a complete amateur in hex...

p.s. cool tests for class B though again.. platforms & CPUs should be changed to win

Save poor guys' wallets, prohibit 2600K :P

Is the exact same hardware restrictions going to be in effect for Class B? Meaning that 2600K will be allowed? Or will the restrictions be limited to 4c/4t for Intel chips?

EDIT: Guess what I am asking is 2600K considered less than 3570K?

Edited by Rasparthe

• Crew

hey mass!

Can we add that people atleast make a CPU-Z valid for 32m and cinebench runs? Cause we've tested 6 retails and the only ES we have is way better, so just scared people will get desperate for MOA ticket and use ES cpu's and just edit it out of the screenshot

hey mass!

Can we add that people atleast make a CPU-Z valid for 32m and cinebench runs? Cause we've tested 6 retails and the only ES we have is way better, so just scared people will get desperate for MOA ticket and use ES cpu's and just edit it out of the screenshot

I agreed with Vivi.