HWBOT Community Forums

Interest Check for European OC Gathering (with extreme/enthusiast competition)

Massman

Would you be interested in attending this gathering  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in attending this gathering

• Yes, absolutely!
    • Yes, but the price is too high
    • Yes, but it is a bit too far
    • No, too far/not interested/too much money/other (please specify in thread)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
There is always something better coming, a meet this large will brilliant no matter when it is :)

If there is so much interesting hardware, there will be more benching and less talking. My interest in this is definitely more to meet people :)

I'm more thinking in term of financing the whole thing. A meet this big would require to find at least a couple of partners ... :(

A meet this big would require to find at least a couple of partners ... :(

Any preferences? I tend to like brunettes myself, and over a weekend I find two partners is about par for the course. :D

Jokes aside a very valid point, if we can tie this in with a large hardware release then there would be some leverage to help with the costs.

Originally Posted by K404 View Post

If there is so much interesting hardware, there will be more benching and less talking. My interest in this is definitely more to meet people

+1 :)

A meet this big would require to find at least a couple of partners ...

thougt it would be more easy to find partners for such a event because it is so big? :o

Edited by Luebke

• 1 month later...

hey guys, sorry that i'm not as active as i would like to be, as some of you might know i'm a father of a 4 motnhs kid and it takes most of my time

however if something like this meeting is up to happen i will try my best to fit my schedule so i can attend, it's always been so good to spend some fun time with overclocking fellas, i have some very good friends and always pleased to meet new overclockers as well

although i think i won't be able to help much in terms of overclock new stuff but i can help with beers :D

also i still have a pending arm-wrestling match revenge against SF3D :D

@HiVizMan, hey man yes it has been long time since we don't speak, how is it everything going, i hope we can meet soon and have some good drinks!! :)

Edited by Predator

• 2 weeks later...