HWBOT Community Forums

Remembering Turrican: Bench for a good cause (and buy a T-shirt)

_mat_

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is playing with the Batch size & reduction size allowed.?
Yes, it is allowed and it should be! Each graphics card can perform very different on each setting. If you want to optimize your score, play around with it. It can speedup the whole calculation and enhance reduction time.

n/a and today is the end for noctua ?
Hmm? Both stages are open until the 28th of February. We extended the competition two weeks ago. :) Edited by _mat_

Yes, it is allowed and it should be! Each graphics card can perform very different on each setting. If you want to optimize your score, play around with it. It can speedup the whole calculation and enhance reduction time.

That's what I was thinking.

But their was some discussion about it, so I though an official clarification will clear the air.

Thanks.

Could somebody please do the process for the age of the CPUS with N/A?...

+1

Hmm? Both stages are open until the 28th of February. We extended the competition two weeks ago. :)

ogblaz talk about Noctua prizes for Top 3 overal on 31-st.

About batch and reduction size your answer is very welcome!

p.s. Better late than never ;)

ogblaz talk about Noctua prizes for Top 3 overal on 31-st.

About batch and reduction size your answer is very welcome!

p.s. Better late than never ;)

I just checked with the competition site and that's a misunderstanding. Those prizes were the original ones before we extended the competition with EK's prizes and doubled Noctua's.

Massman, please be so kind and remove them!

Put an order on a slimfit, and a 15E donation.

Sorry, cannot participate in the benching - I've retired a long time ago, and I do not have the gear no more, however when I was active I appreciated chatting with the Turricanator, especially on the OCX chat.

Gonna grab me some t-shirts in respect of the Porsche Masta

That makes two of us.

Fixed all the N/A dates. You guys are running some old stuff there. Turrican would have been proud to see this :D

I just checked with the competition site and that's a misunderstanding. Those prizes were the original ones before we extended the competition with EK's prizes and doubled Noctua's.

Sorry about that. Is it correct now?

LoL , You cant change things after event is finished, you must do it in advance! For example i had to take few days off work and to buy some HW i dont need now to finish at top overal in time ........ tc tc bad mat, bad

LoL , You cant change things after event is finished, you must do it in advance! For example i had to take few days off work and to buy some HW i dont need now to finish at top overal in time ........ tc tc bad mat, bad

From what I understand, the Noctua prizes remain while EK added more prizes on top of it.

Plus as per the old rules you had to finish in Top 3 overall in the competition instead of a stage to get a prize. Now if you finish in the top of 3 of CPU stage 1 & are not in the Top 3 overall, you still get a prize.

This is a win win except that you might have more competition due to the time extension.