HWBOT Community Forums

Summer 2016 Party in PA *Official Sign-Ups*

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming solo from TX, might have a +1 however just me for now. I have some old GPU's people are more than welcome to break, a few s478 mobos.

Awesome! TX? Wow! Tia for making the trip! Look forward to meeting you then and there.

- # of attendees- Bringing anyone with you or coming solo?

Just me. Will be driving in.

- Will you need a room?

Not sure, but probably yes.

- Hardware you hope/plan/expect to bring for benching-

Z170:- 6700k/Some Skylake i3

Mobo:- Asus Impact,Asrock MOCF

X99:- 6 Core BW-E for sure, maybe even 10 Core (depending on Price)

Mobo:- Gigabyte X99 SOC Champion

GPUs:- 290X Lightning, 580 Lightning, some other old GPUs & maybe even GTX 1080 (depending on circumstance)

Will be bringing & using my Own DDRs. ;)

Dewar:- Can bring my 20 Litre, if needed.

1x CPU & 1x GPU pot

- Any equipment you can bring to loan or will need to borrow

Wouldn't need to borrow anything (hopefully)

Might have a couple old GPUs available if anyone wants to use for display purposes

- direct link to your hwbot.org profile page (if available)

http://hwbot.org/user/rtsurfer/

Edited by rtsurfer

Woohoo! Awesome rt!

If anyone has a switch they'd be willing to bring, please let me know. Could also use extension cords, some ethernet cables, etc. Can anyone think of other things I may have missed that we need?

Edited by funsoul

I have a spool of cat5e that has about 250 ft left on it. I'll bring that and some ends and I can make up some cables if necessary.

If you talk with the hotel again Funsoul see if they have some runner rugs that we can use to cover any cables we have running through the walkways, if not see if they are ok with us tapeing them down. Don't want anyone tripping.

I'd imagine so bud, as I don't bench cold (yet). I have a pot and a dewar ready, I just don't want to mess up my league standings as of right now.

Can't wait to meet you. What Branch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Of course man... come on over..

Benching together is part of the fun.. Scope it out and maybe I'll get ya pouring some ln2.. best way to learn is by watching.. without a doubt.

Hey guys, are non-LN2 guys welcome? The Summer Party is about an hour or so from home base for me... I'm not an LN2 bencher, but would like to attend on Sat or Sunday just to watch and meet the crew.

Solo

No room needed

Won't be benchmarking... can "gopher" if needed.

http://hwbot.org/user/jpmboy/#mywall

Thanks Lochekey! That's more than enough. Figure wired will be good for anyone that wants to stream. For posting results, etc...wireless should be fine.

jpmboy- You're definitely welcome! Added!

Thanks funsoul. Hotrod pinged me about this some months(?) ago. Great work putting it together - no small task!

Of course man... come on over..

Benching together is part of the fun.. Scope it out and maybe I'll get ya pouring some ln2.. best way to learn is by watching.. without a doubt.

more than willing to. thanks man.

I'd imagine so bud, as I don't bench cold (yet). I have a pot and a dewar ready, I just don't want to mess up my league standings as of right now.

Can't wait to meet you. What Branch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

nah man, I live in PA.

List is getting longer

*** checking flight tickets again ***

If you can swing it, it'd be awesome if you could make it Massman!

Thanks funsoul. Hotrod pinged me about this some months(?) ago. Great work putting it together - no small task!

You're very, very welcome jpmboy! Yeah...was just hoping to get a few folks together, kinda snowballed (in a good way!). Definitely excited to see everyone and hoping an excellent time will be had by all!

- # of attendees- Bringing anyone with you or coming solo?

Me and my wife as she has to drive.

- Will you need a room?

YES!!! We are trying to decided on showing up Thursday or Friday to see the town.

- Hardware you hope/plan/expect to bring for benching-

*AMD

Will have (1) CHVF-Z prepped and as backup - 1 CHVF-Z and 1 R2.0

FX-8370, 8350, Phenom II 1100t, Phenom II 955, Semperon 145

*INTEL

1366 - Rampage III Extreme - no backup

Core i7 920, 950, and hopefully a 980X

*GPU's

I plan on bringing my Asus R9 290X Matrix-P-4GD5 and MSI R9 290X Lightning to try for a WR. I will also have 2 additional 290X's for a possible 4 way.

*Power Suppies

I will have 1 Lepa 1600w, Evga 1300w G2, and hopefully a Corsair AX1200.

*Memory

I should be set on the memory side :)

Dewar:- None

1x CPU & 1x GPU pot

- Any equipment you can bring to loan or will need to borrow

I think I can bring (2) 5 port switches, I know I can bring (3) 4 port Routers. I have 2 24" 1080p monitors (NO BASE) that I can bring. I have 75+ bag with RJ-45 and crimpers if needed.

**I'll need to borrow a GPU pot so that I can run both cards. I'm hoping to sub good in the 1 card and 2 cards GPUPI.

- direct link to your hwbot.org profile page (if available)

http://hwbot.org/user/maddmutt/

Hi again folks!

Would someone/anyone be willing to create/maintain a spreadsheet of attendees and what they'll be benching so another TBD someone can start figuring out the seat/table assignments? Still working with the venue to get a 'map' of all lines, amperages, outlet locations, etc but would love to have all the table assignments worked out before people even show up for the party. Want to make the check-in process as quick and easy as possible.

I'd take care of it but among work, home and other junk, I'm spread a bit thin atm :/

Jpmboy, I am just learning to bench cold myself so I'm going to be spending a lot of my time learning. Your welcome to mess with some of my equipment if you want to get your hands dirty and learn with me.

Hey guys, are non-LN2 guys welcome? The Summer Party is about an hour or so from home base for me... I'm not an LN2 bencher, but would like to attend on Sat or Sunday just to watch and meet the crew.

Solo

No room needed

Won't be benchmarking... can "gopher" if needed.

http://hwbot.org/user/jpmboy/#mywall

- Ill be going stag.

- I might get a room. Most likely not.

- 5960X x2, 6700K >2(Im still in the process of binning), 6320, AMD Athlon II, 3x 9800/8800s, 980 Matrix, 980 Ti KPE, 680 Lightning. CPU/GPU Pot.

- I can loan loads of AFR Hynix/D Die DDR4. Maybe universal GPU waterblock and my pots depending on my stage of overclocking.

- http://hwbot.org/user/wiggles5289/

http://www.overclock.net/u/426118/wiggles5289

• Crew

I'm in!

Gonna drive down with Trouffman :)

Main plan is for us to have fun testing with volunteers new 1vs1 competition formats / stream stuff :)

So anyone interested in trying out overclocking deathmatches and things like that, let us know :)