HWBOT Community Forums

Is it really OLD SCHOOL?

max1024

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FX 4600 PCB is the same as 8800 GTS 320 and 640MB Fx3700 is the same as 8800GT :)

Voltmod is also the same, will post some pics, as soon as my camera is charged...

VMEM: 5k Ohms VR between PIN 4 and GND

img_00280cse8.jpg

VGPU: 1k Ohms VR between probepoint infront of PIN 22 and GND

img_00292xs5g.jpg

Didn't do OCP for now :D

Edited by TAGG

Guest Digg_de
So, You are going to binning Quadro ? That's serious ! :nana:

Hehe not really. ;)

The (FX 4600) GTS Cards always have a A2 Chip, no A3? Or is it random?

old school?are you serious? where old sockets 3/5/7/slot1/slotA/370/462/478 and etc???...where old gaming videocards geforce/ati/voodoo and etc???...every year competition is getting worse and worse...and i will ignore this stupid competition

Edited by Remarc

Guest Digg_de

Wallpaper online on first day of the Competition.. i'm getting crazy. :D Puh but it is not nice for the eyes.

edit:

I've got a simple Supermicro Dual Socket 771 Board, but it won't work. :( So i have to use a modded s775 Board..

Edited by Digg_de

old school?are you serious? where old sockets 3/5/7/slot1/slotA/370/462/478 and etc???...where old gaming videocards geforce/ati/voodoo and etc???...every year competition is getting worse and worse...and i will ignore this stupid competition

hey remarc......aw not old enough for ya..there is the older sockets there, too much snow/ice to see ?

there is the option not even to bother about it if you dont like it you know, and seems to me if you dont the better off everyone and the comp will be, so why dont you just worry about keeping warm in russia this year, nice warm and cosy

boring for you? or who? you overclock some s370 or others? never saw results from you in 200x or now when ppl set new wrs on old sockets...stop talking about stuff about you know nothing.

its canb change huenge pizdenge or some stuff...but its not old school. its some server $hit.