HWBOT Community Forums

Why is HWBOT and OC-ESPORTS website so slow....?

bolc

Hello,

Well, the title says it all...

Access can be ridiculously slow, in minutes...

Editing can take forever or crash while submitting

Synchronization can take few secs, but sometimes after several hours, nothing has changed...

Any improvements foreseen...?

Best

Edited by bolc

The i9-7980XE launch and wider 7900X availability means a ton of world records are being broken. This means every single score below them has to be recalculated. It's not ideal (indiegogo for a better server, anyone? Or maybe Intel could donate some of their new xeons if they're so amazing...) but things should settle down in time.

Thought I could be treasurer this time. + what's a few gpu misappropriated funds :D

You bench like me Mr Bolc ...... will you give the 3Dmarks a crank again?

You ranked really high in the team cup competitions, plus global point, and lot of 3D. Well done !!!

I am mostly ram and cpu, we talked about this :D my latest 3D bench was on HD 5450 :P

I did a few other with gtx 760, 6950, 260, for the occasion of doing so, borrowing the cards to friends.

I have not been on ddr4 and sky/kaby/coffee platforms yet, which would give some "easy" GL pts, till they are defeated by the next gen.... the only one who likely won't be defeated soon is the 7350k... the others will go down.

i have just finished scoring a i3 4160, for GL points on 2c cpu, that should rise my score a bit (just a little) closer to yours :o

gpu are just hell in term of noise, not only you need to boost cpu but also the gpu as well. ..when I get a room to bench, I might start, but for now, I need to be reasonnable :D

Edited by bolc

Thought I could be treasurer this time. + what's a few gpu misappropriated funds :D

we can co-manage and co-gpu misinvest, no pb :o

with australia, france, we need someone in the US and we are good to "synchronise" around the world

Tell wifey the fridge compressor ie noisy. Noiser as they get older. hehe gpu's cannot possibly be that loud.

OR just water block them no noise then. :D

7350K is a good one ...... still I try on that purchase. Good fast early 3D & fast Mhz

Honestly Skabby:)lake onwards doesn't benefit that much. Still find a 4790K can hammer home a fast gpu score. Within 5% I think.

It's fun man & challenging

if every member gave $5, bot would never have the server issues again, im up for starting a fund for BOT, whos in ? i dunno how to do it or if its even allowed to do , but 1 thing i know they need help, they help us all year round in every sub and comp, so why cant the members help them to help us to make it easier for all concerned >???

is it allowed michael ???

we can co-manage and co-gpu misinvest, no pb :o

with australia, france, we need someone in the US and we are good to "synchronise" around the world

Nope I'd have total control over the 2 Mill Server Fund.

I could of course offer you a x1 time involvement package :D

Ah yes the team cup ranking as you mentioned...........

We'll very lucky there I guess, took me in under their wing. :)