HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT TEAM CUP 2019 thread

Leeghoofd

46 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

In 5 years you could have learnt to make one yourself. this is basically like saying people who live upsidown are not capable of learning, we must have one made for us..... Not like we asking you to design elon musk grade mars rocket, there must be millions of ac units and repair shops.

when i do something mate i do it right the first time, i want a proper unit and im not interested just to have a go and see if i can learn this or that to "TRY" make one, i made my own water system for ice, and its served me well if you bother to have a look

ive rung many repair shops here and in sydney and they just dont want to know about it and ive pulled air con guys up on the road and asked them and they said the same thing then they say , sorry mate gotta go, a job is waiting

Edited by ozzie

1 hour ago, ozzie said:

when i do something mate i do it right the first time, i want a proper unit and im not interested just to have a go and see if i can learn this or that to "TRY" make one, i made my own water system for ice, and its served me well if you bother to have a look

ive rung many repair shops here and in sydney and they just dont want to know about it and ive pulled air con guys up on the road and asked them and they said the same thing then they say , sorry mate gotta go, a job is waiting

thats sad then, stick to water i guess if you arent willing to put the effort in. no point cutting everyone elses legs of to please people who wont get up and run. 

37 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

thats sad then, stick to water i guess if you arent willing to put the effort in. no point cutting everyone elses legs of to please people who wont get up and run. 

listen mate, i dont need your crap, youve done nothing but have a go at me from get go about this  and thinking i havent tried to get this built and put in effort to do so, you seem to be the one whos trying to cut legs off, not me, come down here and you have a go and try and find someone, youll be sorely disappointed, i can go to dice or ln2   easily , but i wanted a portable on wheels plug in system and sooner or late ill get it

its easy to see where and why aussies have the saying a (typical whinging pom)

end of story

Edited by ozzie

1 hour ago, yosarianilives said:

Then do it, sounds like you're choosing to hold yourself back and trying to drag others with you. If you don't want to go subzero then don't, but don't try to force others to stay behind with you.

bullshit, im not trying to force anyone to do anything, ill go -0 when i want to, when i find what i want not what others want, all i did was make a statement about trying to getting a phase change unit built here, its the " others" that have made a mountain out of a mole hill and youd be better off making sure you have the right cpuz tabs in your subs b4 you post up, you already have a dodgy history of competing, thats been proven , talked about and showed, so mind your manners .....young pup

laugh all you want dopey....the truth hurts at times:)

Edited by ozzie
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, avalanche said:

I could use some sub zero cooling today :) For me. Must be 30c rural Australia

7740x is 38c idle haha 0.4v power save mode

easily 30c mate there, i know how hard it is in those conditions, you still do very well with it tho, most of these blokes havent got to deal with our weather (but would soon learn quick how too) (the heat and condensation issues were faced with ) , lol friday was 30c and humid and storms , next day 17 - 20c cold and raining

Edited by ozzie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...