HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT TEAM CUP 2019 thread

Leeghoofd

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 10:21 PM, Leeghoofd said:

just a reminder for most Futurmark.UL benchmarks:

A VALID link futuremark link is required, thus no fiddling with the drivers, (no unrecognised processor, VGA or driver stuff) VALID only!!. Verify your scores in due time!!!!

For the Systeminfo: 5.18 or newer allowed

Hope all is okay now and most users are comfortable with the setup, Country Cup will be more diverse (I guess :p)

Running SystemInfo 5.20, 5.19. and 5.18 all result in a crash of SystemInfoon the GPUZ.dll module. 5.17 works just fine. This is on a 790FX board with a Phenom II X4 940 BE and a Radeon HD 5850: https://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/13445417. SystemInfo still results in a "Valid Result" so is it possible to extend the allowed SystemInfo version back to 5.17?

image.thumb.png.d075d9982dee5d8067fb574a2c2a22de.png

• Crew
On 8/20/2019 at 6:15 PM, Leeghoofd said:

Anyone else have issues with Systeminfo with 3D11 Entry stage?

I had a couple of issues with it not being able to detect the GPU used for some reason
image.thumb.png.9012b9e6d5cdf9445658c5ba747c170f.png
https://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/13442091
image.thumb.png.62b25bbb6a076f09b7016175cff7a8b3.png

Tried it on several cards, drivers etc but always the same error, I also set the time correctly as well but even then nothing helped so for now I'm leaving that stage alone and might come back to it later.

• Crew
30 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

@Bilko try earlier versions of SytemInfo. 3DMark11 seems to recover and run even after SytemInfo fails. You can try the DIAG executable in the SytemInfo directory to pinpoint the faulting module, in this case it will likely be GPUZ.dll.

Cheers, It's on my list to come back around to at some point, First step is a clean OS and trying an older version of sysinfo to see if that fixes it up.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a question regarding the dogpile stages:

If several teams don't manage to submit all 999 scores, how are they ranked and how is the score calculated? Are the teams:

a) ranked by number of submissions and score afterwards

b) is the score averaged (sum of scores divided by number of submissions) or

c) is the score the sum of all submissions by a team?

• 4 weeks later...