HWBOT Community Forums

Just Intel...

Christian Ney

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon: Intel Support employees suicide after RMA spam

My time now. My m4 SSD is doing shit so I open an RMA case but they left it open. Here's my email I sent them to let them know the story:

Hello,

I already contacted somebody at Micron for support on my SSD, but your service was so incompetent that they left my case open. I’m writing you this mail to make you know your service is not useful at all and also because I won’t wait a lifetime before getting my SSD replaced. We pay high prices for good products, so you could at least make some effort and provide reliable services to your customers.

I am a professional computer engineer and have already tried many troubleshooting tools and techniques. The drive had already failed on me a few months ago, so I did a Windows after having formatted the drive but it didn’t work.

Here is the required information that your colleague asked for last time:

P/N: CT064M4SSD2

Mobo: ASUS Crosshair III Formula

BIOS ver.: 1904

SATA ver.: SATA 2

SATA mode: IDE

Use of SSD: OS, boot loader, page file

Cause of RMA: failure

SATA port: 0

Tried other ports: yes, all

Tried other cables: yes

Tried other OS: failed S.M.A.R.T. test on PartedMagic

SSD ver.: 0009

Problem: no boot to OS, BSODs, slow loading, programs missing

Screenshots: no

SSD Serial # *************

NAME: *************

ADDRESS: *************

CITY/STATE/ZIP: *************

PHONE: *************

Please open an RMA case, again.

Kind regards,

Dread.

According to ratebeer.com, Westvleteren 12 is this year’s best beer in the world. The website presents the awards every year, and makes up one of the largest beer competitions in the world. Westvleteren 12 beat out 140,000 other beers from as many as 12,000 brewers all over the world to take first place.

The Belgian Rochefort Trappiste also scored well, finishing fifth among the rest of the competition. Westvleteren 12 and Rochefort Trappiste are not the only Belgian beers to rate high worldwide: 6 other Belgian beers also scored in the top 50.

The monks who brew the beer at the Saint Sixtus abbey in Westvleteren have since decided to export the beer abroad. For the time being, the beer will be available in France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the USA, the Netherlands and Canada. Proceeds from sales will go toward renovating the abbey

Nuff said...

• 4 months later...