Just Intel...

Christian Ney

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Date : 2012-AUG-29

Dear Customer,

This is a Standard Warranty Replacement (SWR) notification.

Please follow these instructions for prompt receipt and processing of your order:

Order Number: *********

Order Date : 2012-AUG-28

(Please note that your order will expire in 60 days from the date the order was placed.)

Products Intel is sending to you:

(Note:Product information is conditional based on substitute part availability.Actual part(s) may differ.)

They even called me up to say I cound send it in for warranty, good service :P

well got a call today, they said that this is the wrong processor xD WTF? They said this is the Cross ship RMA chip, and not the standard RMA chip....(not true be whatever) but they already received the cross ship chip back and that RMA was accepted and closed but now they are saying that they cant RMA this one because its not the standard RMA chip.....They are asking me to provide them the UPS tracking number that they sent with the Cross Ship RMA chip which I didnt write down, how do they not keep track of that themselves? They must be able to look it up by my last name or address....so thats where we are now....RMA hell

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in Intel products. This notification provides information to help you track the shipment status of the products you ordered.

Order Information

Order Number: ************

Order Date: 2012-Aug-28

Products shipped to you:

Row No : 1

Part No : BX80623I72600K

Product : CPU, CORE I7-2600K (8M CACHE, 3.40 GHZ)

Ship Date : 09/11/2012

Carrier Desc : DHL

Waybill No : *********************

:nana:

Ordered a DHL pick up for tomorrow, express worlwide 12H for a package or 120 x 80 x 120 cm, weight 250 Kg and insed amount 15'000 CHF. Pity, DHL's engine didn't allow me to put higher values, so that's max

Will be fun they said. Don't wanna pay the bill :D

2783.70 € with a discount of 25 %

Edited by Christian Ney

Ordered a DHL pick up for tomorrow, express worlwide 12H for a package or 120 x 80 x 120 cm, weight 250 Kg and insed amount 15'000 CHF. Pity, DHL's engine didn't allow me to put higher values, so that's max

Will be fun they said. Don't wanna pay the bill :D

2783.70 € with a discount of 25 %

You are on another level of troll Christian, I love it:D

You must be blacklisted in so many ways lol

• 2 weeks later...
Did you ever receive your beautifully carved artwork back or is that what's complicated? Are the people you're talking to aware it is indeed said carved artwork? Heh.

Yes they sent me back my artwork luckily for them ortherwise I would have had to sue them :D

And Intel UK doesn't understand why they send the artwork back as it's an anltered cpu they should have kept it :P

Ho and Intel UK asked me to confirm my shipping address: xxxxxx FRANCE.... I replied: seriously, after all that shit you still have the old address in your database? R U KIDDING?

He replied: ho, I will change it right now, what's the new one already ?

Me: Browse the emails I sent you will find it several times

srsly, fail over and over ...