Just Intel...

Christian Ney

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Dear,

No full statement nor CPU received, what's the status on this, DHL tracking says contact us

http://www.dhl.ch/content/ch/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=1904361001

Thank you,

Best Regards

Hello,

It's been a long time now and no replies to my last two emails.

Is it going to take 4 months to RMA a processor ?

Please reply to the following email I sent one week ago.

Best Regards

Dear Mr. Ney,

Thank you for your email.

DHL have problem to find your address again. Please contact them and arreange with them the delivery.

Please see a coppy of DHL website:

Waybill: 1904361001 Please contact DHL

Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 11:41

Origin Service Area: EINDHOVEN - BERINGE - NETHERLANDS, THE

Destination Service Area: GENEVA - NEYDENS - SWITZERLAND

Kind regards,

Dear,

Why did you send the package to GENEVA - NEYDENS - SWITZERLAND. I don't live there anymore (moved out 6 months ago), and Neydens is not in Geneva (they are two different cities) nor it is in Switzerland.

Where did you find this address? It's not the one I used to send the cpu both times and it's not the one you sent back the cpu last time nor the one I provided.

Not my job to contact DHL, you made a mistake you fix it.

Best Regards

Dear Mr. Ney,

Please provide your full and correct address and we will reroute your faulty product to the correct address.

Kind regards,

So I did send the correct address.

Edited by Christian Ney

Intel UK - missed call

Dear Mr. Ney,

Unfortunately, we are not able to reroute the product to your new address. to collect your product, please visit the following address you provided:

180 Le Grand Pré, Verrières

Neydens

France

tel: 0799496426

Kind regards,

Dear,

I don't live there anymore since 6 months. I am living more than 300 Km away from there.

Furthermore I never provided this address. I even did a search of the word "Neydens" in the email conversation we are having from the beginning and the only results (times this word appear) are in your last email and my previous email asking what the processor was doing in Neydens - Geneva - Switzerland

As know as: I didn't provided your this address.

Furthermore in the case I did provide you this address:

Neydens

France

How come the DHL traking says:

Genève

Switzerland

? I just would like to understand!

Also I missed a call from Intel Uk on my mobile phone: +41 79 949 64 26, wasn't next to the phone sorry, was it you?

Best Regards

Edited by Christian Ney

Had 3 Calls from Intel UK (2 yesterady and one today).

As I understood:

Lost cpu. Don't understand what happened. Case will be reviewed by manager. Will contact DHL and the girl who rejected your processor (must be due to out of warranty or counterfeit cpu). I am not an expert in cpu tech stuff.

Lost cpu. Don't understand. Called DHL and they say impossible to reroute the processor. The girl didn't reply to my email. Reason given in the case is counterfeit processor. Will call you back.

Now I understand. The address they sent the cpu is the one your provided when you opened your first RMA case ever with Intel. According to the DHL tracking you signed the package (WTF). As you didn't call Intel to say you changed address it's not our fault but yours. Girl still didn't reply. What are we going to do. Spent 3 hours rereading the whole case. Will call you back.

WTF. So when you change address you have to call Intel ? lmao

Edited by Christian Ney

They were so smart that they used an old adress instead of the one on the package they just received from you?

p.php?q=NJD8n

Yeah especially that for all other RMA case I had they always asked me to provide and confirm an address. And when they sent back the processor the first time they did actually use the right address (the one I sent the cpu from in switzerland)

Edited by Christian Ney