HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT R5 Bugs/Features 2.0 - Report bugs or request new HWBOT features here

Massman

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since Karl is gone, not all hardware categories get full points for first place

like this one, for example http://hwbot.org/benchmark/pcmark_2004/rankings?hardwareTypeId=processor_461#start=0#interval=20

This bug is already in the buglist, but in a different form. You can easily fix it by clicking "recalculate ranking" of one of the submissions in the ranking.

Wanna join the staff again? :)

(or add ?recalculate=true to the end of the URL)

and another problem : i can not see the scores made by persons i have fallowed them in my page :D

______

and point tab is not working for all profiles , for example not just my point tab not working, when i go to someone's profile, their point tab unable to openning :D (what a bad english :D)

Edited by Farjam

a new one - if you make a submit using the pre populate option the previous cpu's core count is brought across. eg: use a 4 core chip, make a sub, swap chip out for a 3 core but retain the rest of the setup.. board, ram drive etc. sub with pre-populate option and the 3 core is scored as a 4 core irrespective of where the chip sits in the db.

• Crew

Just found a bug - I was making a cleanup in Xeon family, many submissions were in wrong categories. I've reported them as wrong category. And a few hours later one dumb user felt offensed by this and reported my old subs as "no photo verification". I don't need them as they were made before the photo rule.

But! I've just realized that when the submissions I've reported will be moved in the proper place, the users will lose their points. Can you fix this?

I don't want to take points from them (and they shouldn't as their subs didn't require photos back then) but I want to place subsmissions in their places. And making the database better along with hurting the user's points isn't fine for me.

*sigh* if a users reports a score as "revenge" for one of their scores being reported and there's a stupid or inaccurate reason for reporting it, there should be some kind of punishment IMO. "sore loser" "achievement" or "childish bunny" or something.

I didn't even swear! "M*ron" = bunny? wow! It just means idiot!