HWBOT Community Forums

TeamAU - GeForce GTX 780 Ti @ 1572/2000MHz - 38104 marks Catzilla - 720p

BenchBros

• Crew

LOL Dancop i guess everyone has different expectations to what is a good benchmark, for me this is a great benchmark

this benchmark scales with many different hardware adjustments, likes clocks, scales with tweaks, IMHO this is a great benchmark, sitting in the same category as heaven, 3dmark01, 3dmark03, as benchmarks that can be attacked from many different angles, and it is extremely consistent for me, i get maybe 300 point variances in this bench, with vantage i get over 1k from run to run

do we really want every benchmark just to be who has the best equipment? do people only like benchmarks like firestrike-e? in this day of no modding required, surely that only shows who bins the most equipment, nothing more

• Crew
do we really want every benchmark just to be who has the best equipment? do people only like benchmarks like firestrike-e? in this day of no modding required, surely that only shows who bins the most equipment, nothing more

Rocking quote :celebration: I owe you a beer for this James !!!

LOL Dancop i guess everyone has different expectations to what is a good benchmark, for me this is a great benchmark

this benchmark scales with many different hardware adjustments, likes clocks, scales with tweaks, IMHO this is a great benchmark, sitting in the same category as heaven, 3dmark01, 3dmark03, as benchmarks that can be attacked from many different angles, and it is extremely consistent for me, i get maybe 300 point variances in this bench, with vantage i get over 1k from run to run

That's what I wanted to know...thx a lot...cause I tried the benchmark on water with a 3d03 win and got an unbelievable score...know I know how to duplicate it ;)