HWBOT Community Forums

IF you could change one thing about HWBOT what would it be

I guess I should post one, I would simplify everything.

Rankings, 2 leagues / pro / not pro. Diluting the leagues is not helping aka each revision brings a new league which just devalues the current leagues.

Simplify the benches. If it needs some strange package or efficiency is changed by java version etc get rid of it.

3D if its not current or if it is EOL then retire it or make it HW only (I think this happening already)

Remove the server stuff or make it HW points only, this is obvious. Serverbot.org maybe a better place.

Simplify Contest, Remove the goddamn Esports site its awful. Leave the contest on hwbot where it should be.

Edited by Splave

I want the true Overclockers to be back , along with honesty and a trustworthy overclocking spirit.

Let me explain.

Once upon a time , we were Overclockers

What we were doing back then , had an impact in real-life and produced a true result , in our applications (for most people it was gaming).

The goal was always , to get a cheap or cheaper hardware and gain the performance of a much pricier one.

.-

We then became benchmarkers

Always trying to find a way , to alter the true result and produce higher numbers.

Usually altering software settings or using standalone software to "legally cheat" in a benchmark prog.

Why ? ... because the other guy was doing it also.