HWBOT Community Forums

Moderator change

websmile

• Administrators

Hi everyone,

on february 1st I officially stepped down from hwbot duty. Unfortunately I could not make an official post at the news section (doesn´t work^^) but here is the copy of my facebook announcment

Today I officially resigned from hwbot duty. I will manage open cases that need to be finished, but will not be able to give support anymore here on FB or on hwbot. My responsibility for competition design and rule enforcement also ends with this, so happy cheati.., erm, benching^^

For emails or pms, please refer to richbastard, leeghoofd or strunkenbold in the future.

Thanks for your support and best regards

• Crew

Not even gonna try to do the same as you what you did for the BOT Michael...It will be a very rough ride in 2018, not sure if I have the energy and motivation to make it all happen. You will be dearly missed, too many changes at all levels, all the things that were achieved seem to fall apart at an insane pace...

sad to see you leave Michael, you have been very fair IMHO and a great moderator in general from what i have seen in my relatively short time here on the bot, Alby i've seen you stepping it up in past months and you'r doing very well so please do keep it up! Also to you and the remaining staff if help is needed reach out, i'm not in a position to volunteer necessarily but i know there are others active on here that may be willing to help so if help is needed it can i'm sure be found!

best to everyone and I hope the OC scene can continue to be a fun and interesting hobby for everyone that participates!

This is the biggest loss ever for hwbot, way bigger than massman departure, if we can consider that a loss. Huge work done, always on schedule, always held back by the other members of the staff, always underpayed. Hope you will still tackle the ram territory and enjoy your new free time now :D

This is the biggest loss ever for hwbot, way bigger than massman departure, if we can consider that a loss. Huge work done, always on schedule, always held back by the other members of the staff, always underpayed. Hope you will still tackle the ram territory and enjoy your new free time now :D

this for michael ^^^^

Guest Punk Sods
This is the biggest loss ever for hwbot, way bigger than massman departure, if we can consider that a loss. Huge work done, always on schedule, always held back by the other members of the staff, always underpayed.

So it is, very unfortunate for us and especially for Hwbot.

Greets

Heinrich

Sorry to read that and knowing you long enough (must be at least 10 years..) this one wasn't easy for you...

You moderated results, spotted cheaters/exploits... (even in our team and helped sorting things, just reminding redcobra stuff..)...competitions, facefooked, rules something...never did something wrong!

You've been a great guy over all the years, like a backbone - 100% trustworthy....you've been part of AF & HWB team and will always be!

Looks like R.I.P. OC 1998 - 2018 to me these days...almost no one left o_O