HWBOT Community Forums

question

ikki

1 hour ago, marco.is.not.80 said:

I don't get how anyone can actually enter this event when the equipment needed isn't being sold or is sold out everywhere I've looked. I've searched everywhere - this equipment is vaporware for us over in USA.

It was available for sale on galaxstore.net. However it is too late now. 

George/RT, I mean, how early did I need to be? I started checking the day after it was announced on HWbot... I didn't realize it was exclusive to galaxstore.net so maybe I spent a lot of time searching other places for no reason. Oh well, now I know for next year but by the sounds of it we are talking VERY limited edition so even being early doesn't guarantee anything, right? Good luck to all those who entered!

6 minutes ago, Matsglobetrotter said:

meanwhile i have GALAX D-4000 Mem and try upload. gut system give 500 error... and seemingly i cant have any CPU clockspeed as anything will give incomplete submission.... also to note there is no point in submitting SPD pages as hmm they are all blank on my HOF memory!!!

Install an old version of cpuz on top of the newer version, I've found latest cpuz has issues with spd. If you're running portable cpuz then :shrug:

10 minutes ago, Matsglobetrotter said:

meanwhile i have GALAX D-4000 Mem and try upload. gut system give 500 error... and seemingly i cant have any CPU clockspeed as anything will give incomplete submission.... also to note there is no point in submitting SPD pages as hmm they are all blank on my HOF memory!!!

You need to be using the 4600CL19 ram, read the thread I linked.

Edited by ObscureParadox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
[quote]Hi IKKI, Galax has provided a tool to tweak the Galax HOF OC Lab Edition 2080ti extreme cooling. Drop us a note if you want it use it. :)[/quote] Hello Richba5tard, Sorry for the random way of contact, however, I just got a OC LAB WC 2080ti and have been looking for the tools everywhere, do you happen to have a download link? Thanks so so much, would be greatly appreciated.