HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT Prime 1.0.0 released

richba5tard

2 hours ago, skulstation said:

not starting on a x470 whit 200ge cpu on win10.

waiting +5min

55 minutes ago, bigblock990 said:

hwbotprime.jar won't open/run. win8.1 with latest update java 8 - 191

Can you please run the benchmark via command line and tell me the output:

java -jar hwbotprime.jar

53 minutes ago, websmile said:

Did you try to run as admin?

First thing I attempted, however right click doesn't have run as admin option.

24 minutes ago, richba5tard said:

Can you please run the benchmark via command line and tell me the output:

java -jar hwbotprime.jar

see attached picture

hwbotprime_error_001.png

Edited by bigblock990
  • Like 1

The batch file is not working for me with W7 or W10 (run as admin of course). I also tried to run the command via admin CMD but it has the same result, it will not launch and CMD closes. However, I can run the .jar file without the batch file and all is good...but perhaps it needs to be run via batch file for 'cheat detection'??

It scales with memory a little bit, but ultimately its an epic bad slot machine ?

http://hwbot.org/submission/4030524_mllrkllr88_hwbot_prime_core_i7_8700k_8805.39_pps?recalculate=true

As you can see, real-time priority stabilizes the score but ultimately it doesn't produce as the highest runs.

HWBOT Prime 1.0.0 - 8700K @ 5.0_5.0 - Mllrkllr88 (1).png

Edited by mllrkllr88
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

after intalling JRE 9ea+107 the cmd window opens and immediately closes and the GUI doesn't run. Previously had JRE 8u191 and it worked fine although the the checksum result after uploading was "invalid" and the result did not show up in the results for the CPU used (Core i7 4600U) but has a gold cup with the result being 1st out of 1. Uploading a result from 0.8.3 was fine: http://hwbot.org/submission/4030594_cbjaust_hwbot_prime_core_i7_4600u_3721.32_pps/ and it shows up normally in the rankings for i7 4600U CPUs.

Edit: nevermind, uninstalling JRE8 stuffed up the paths in windows and the java couldn't be found. Adding the path to java in the batch file fixed it.

Edited by cbjaust

2 hours ago, cbjaust said:

after intalling JRE 9ea+107 the cmd window opens and immediately closes and the GUI doesn't run. Previously had JRE 8u191 and it worked fine although the the checksum result after uploading was "invalid" and the result did not show up in the results for the CPU used (Core i7 4600U) but has a gold cup with the result being 1st out of 1. Uploading a result from 0.8.3 was fine: http://hwbot.org/submission/4030594_cbjaust_hwbot_prime_core_i7_4600u_3721.32_pps/ and it shows up normally in the rankings for i7 4600U CPUs.

Edit: nevermind, uninstalling JRE8 stuffed up the paths in windows and the java couldn't be found. Adding the path to java in the batch file fixed it.

Can I suggest we reopen the upload page for HWBot prime as a seperate v 1.0+ benchmark and have it as a finite beta period. After which time all results are removed the database. This would allow for people to run the benchmark and for us to upload results to better find bugs and abnormalities. Also being clear up front that all results from the beta period will be cleared means we won't have any potentially bugged runs in the database after such time is over and people can't complain when the results are removed.

Just my 2c anyway

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, richba5tard said:

I've made a new build which does not rely on javasysmon library, which is the cause of errors for @skulstation and @bigblock990

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hwbotdownloads/downloads/hwbotprime-1.0.1.jar

It looks to me like in both @bigblock990 and @skulstation's cases there was a 64 bit .dll being called but there are both using 32 bit Windows...