You know you benched too much when...

SoF

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
When you realize that all the hardware you own is worth a quite expensive car (which is why I'm going to sell some hardware soon haha ugly.gif)

This xD

My dad came to see what I was doing yesterday and jokingly said that there was a nice cars worth of parts here and we both joked it off. He wasn't wrong, I'd brought over £3K worth of stuff to his house just to play around with xD

• 1 month later...
When you realize that all the hardware you own is worth a quite expensive car (which is why I'm going to sell some hardware soon haha ugly.gif)

Indeed. Car enthusiasts (or car enthusiast-wannabes) know the value of this. Buying hardware is not that a bad use of your money though, as long as you keep brushing your teeth. Member of the family had a 25k€ dentists bill, you can get a >30000km Maserati for that...

@Thread: You know you've benched too much when you get high on the smell of liquid electrical tape on a daily basis

did exactly that end of last year :celebration:

crafted hardware into car :P

Still need some AwardFabrik and gear decals xD

@topic

...you use old 3960X + Rampage IV Extreme which almost made you going into bankruptcy 4 years ago for average case reviews these days...o_O

(such a lame case...can't even fit the board properly but claims up to 420mm radiators...pffff)

Edited by SoF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
When you pack to move house and there are more packing boxes full of PC parts than the rest of the house.

Wasnt that bad, but I had a hard time denying for my GF that Im starting to get alot of hardware when I had to use 9 moving boxes for it this time...

Another thing that hit me was that the item I got the most emotional about placing in the box was my soldering station :D