HWBOT Community Forums

MSI GTX 680 Lightning...its here

Hazzan

• 2 weeks later...
I got today my 680 Lightning retail, 1.1v on ln2 bios (new revision). When I flash it with old ln2 bios I have artefacts even in bios lol. Something changed but rev. on PCB is the same in theory. So no OC this weekend...

oh wow, this could make life entertaining for the next 28 days.

I got today my 680 Lightning retail, 1.1v on ln2 bios (new revision). When I flash it with old ln2 bios I have artefacts even in bios lol. Something changed but rev. on PCB is the same in theory. So no OC this weekend...

maybe BIOS is messed up. have you tried with a different copy of the old BIOS file? What is the BIOS version that came with your card, and where did you buy it from?

Should have no problem keeping it alive @1.60v with ln2 cold.

I'v had the gk104 @1.58v and under just dice about 30 times still no degrade as a matter of fact it keeps going higher each time since i was pussy footing the voltage at first.

Okay so today my 2x L680 died... private and moa sample, yesterday they were okay, I stopped benching and put them on a shelf (after drying). MOA sample resurrected after owen action, private still dead. Be careful, they seem fragile

Ouch!

How much volts you were using bro? 1.6v ?

What about Coldbug temps?

Okay so today my 2x L680 died... private and moa sample, yesterday they were okay, I stopped benching and put them on a shelf (after drying). MOA sample resurrected after owen action, private still dead. Be careful, they seem fragile

wonder why?

i wonder if its the card itself, or gk104 in general..

oh gtx680 ... the never-ending headache