HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2012 thread.

teurorist

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. WOW now i get ur evil plan! U want only Belgium to have all 5 legit cards for this stage :evilgrin: jk :)

That would contradict with the hatemails I've been receiving from my Belgian team mates :P

What about allowing any type, and then just moderate if some countries got subs with both gddr3 and gddr5 gt630's?

The engine will automatically pick up the results anyway. The engine has no overruling functionality.

Regarding the AMD CPU's ...

Last week we checked the superpi scores through the search tab and by selecting the socket we decided to use one 965 BE & one 555 BE . They still show at different categories . 555 is am2+ and 965 am3 .

But it seems it was wrong and we lost one score .

So ... Is the database correct ????? I don't know about AMD cpu's and there is no time to lose ...

Basically it's like this:

- AM3+ are Bulldozer/Vishera

- AM3 are Deneb/Thuban/Callisto with DDR2 and DDR3

- AM2+ are Deneb with DDR2 controller only

- AM2 are older cores

- FM1 is Llano

- FM2 is Trinity

correction, AM2+ is also first generation Phenom 8xxx/9xxx (and related Athlon 7xxx) chips :)

Thanks . :)

So , X4 940BE is also reported wrong at AM2+ category i guess ??? Right ?

Which cpu is considered as : Deneb with DDR2 controller only ????

I googled and i found that deneb supports both ddr2 & ddr3 . Damn AMD ... :D

Edited by Stelaras

X4 940/920 are AM2+. They have DDR2 controller only.

Sam, thanks for the correction. Yes, Agena is also AM2+. Basically all cpus that have official DDR2-1066 support instead of DDR2-800 and HT-Link 3.0 are AM2+...if I'm not wrong.

CPU socket types not to be confused with motherboard socket types, because we know there are many different variations out there, not to mention hybrid Asrock boards.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

Can be get some consensus between the competition pages as to when each stage actually ends?

Stage end 12.26.2012 23:59 +0000, you have 7 days to make submit score, and 3DMark11 - Performance is open until 30 December 2012 :D i hope this answers ur question lololo

Too bad you can't enter more results in the same stage. I have hw for all the stages in the SLI stage and no one else have the time or the cards to run the other parts. :(

Same for S775 stage but there we have a few others that will participate there. :)

The Nvidia low-end stage suck beacause the cards are either hard to find or the same cards with different bios(GT430, GT630). :/