HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 thread.

slamms

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ryba, if you think that i am personally against you, you wrong. I don't care about you specially. If you no have overclocker teammate, it is not problem. You can bench alone and we will provide ln2 helper. ASUS not will cover costs on your friends.

Also, when you will prepare documents for VISA, be careful. You must remember that correct country name is Russia, not Rusia. ASUS not will help with VISA in Rusia, because i don't know nothing about this country.

You are making problems by your self. You wanted a overclocker? There is, so Asus will pay. Thats all from my side.

Dear friends,

First of all, I would like to congratulate everybody with successful qualification. The results are truly impressive and worthy of respect. Also, I would like to thank ASUS for the fact, that it took over the support of overclocking community in and gave us this entire wonderful event. I was genuinely surprised that ASUS has given a chance for Kazakhstan to take part in the AOOC 2013.

slamms right in saying that Kazakhstan never had any support that exists in progressive countries. ASUS's decision to support Kazakhstan at ASUS OPEN 2013 is very important step for us.

We really have not good processors (random retail only), good graphics, but TerraRaptor's performance on AOOC 2012 showed that we have certain skills. I am pretty sure that even with the "air-cooled" TITAN, we would have had more pts, than 3. But we haven't it, because it is still not available in Kazakhstan. But that is all just words.

If ASUS deemed necessary, we can give our wildcard to someone who also deserves to be on the final in Moscow.

Regards, John White.

Dear friends,

First of all, I would like to congratulate everybody with successful qualification. The results are truly impressive and worthy of respect. Also, I would like to thank ASUS for the fact, that it took over the support of overclocking community in and gave us this entire wonderful event. I was genuinely surprised that ASUS has given a chance for Kazakhstan to take part in the AOOC 2013.

slamms right in saying that Kazakhstan never had any support that exists in progressive countries. ASUS's decision to support Kazakhstan at ASUS OPEN 2013 is very important step for us.

We really have not good processors (random retail only), good graphics, but TerraRaptor's performance on AOOC 2012 showed that we have certain skills. I am pretty sure that even with the "air-cooled" TITAN, we would have had more pts, than 3. But we haven't it, because it is still not available in Kazakhstan. But that is all just words.

If ASUS deemed necessary, we can give our wildcard to someone who also deserves to be on the final in Moscow.

Regards, John White.

Where is the like button? :D

Good spirit John White :)

For sure, qualification level is different for everybody...

Some have work, wife, child and other are in school, unemployment, retired...

Some have free titan, other have to paid for it , or can't have it

Some have cheap LN2, other have to paid 4-5euros / liter

Some are skilled, other are dumbass

Some are lucky....

This is getting annoying...

You are making problems by your self. You wanted a overclocker? There is, so Asus will pay. Thats all from my side.
Mate, come down.

Don't try to make your rules here because it's ASUS (not slamms) who is the only one to interpret ambiguous things dedicated to AOOC 2013. In the way THEY want. Respect sponsor and the community.

Rules are rules. Overclocker is overclocker. There is no official definition of "overclocker" in a dictionary, but regarding the fact it's HWBOT I would create one:

"A person who pushes hardware to the limits using non conventional ways of cooling ( for instance: Single stage/Cascade/DI, LN2, LHE) and make results public (in rankings or computer forums)"

Meis is not an overclocker, I didn't see results by him on polish forums or foreign (like XS), no rankings (HWBOT), didn't hear about him earlier. So in my opinion Asus will follow rules, if he won't pay for his ticket/accommodation. But to be fully honest - ryba should be allowed to change a teammate for real overclocker from Poland (if he wants).

I would like to give congratulations to all competitors... in spacial to Aristidis that was the winner with a very good job (as usual).

Also... is important to highlight Slamm's great effort to community... because he was the responsible for this great competition.

@Slamms - man, you made a great actitude for all community.

@Asus - Asus Team... you are one of the biggest (if not the biggest) hardware manufactor in all th world... please look for some other regions, like South America .... we also have a good plaza for you... ;)

Best wishes and lots of fun for all

Rules are rules. Overclocker is overclocker. There is no official definition of "overclocker" in a dictionary, but regarding the fact it's HWBOT I would create one:

"A person who pushes hardware to the limits using non conventional ways of cooling ( for instance: Single stage/Cascade/DI, LN2, LHE) and make results public (in rankings or computer forums)"

NOPE!...........WRONG!..... :)

Over - clocker

What about the ones who pushes ON AIR! Aren't they? :)

Maybe you wanted to say: "Extreme Overclocker". ;)

EVEN ONE (1) MHz above NORMAL, IS OVERCLOCKING - period. :)

NOPE!...........WRONG!..... :)

Over - clocker

What about the ones who pushes ON AIR! Aren't they? :)

Maybe you wanted to say: "Extreme Overclocker". ;)

EVEN ONE (1) MHz above NORMAL, IS OVERCLOCKING - period. :)

Air/water "overclockers" I call gamers :D:D

lol, but yeah, I should add "extreme" ;)

Finally,

One of the Poland team will ryba & meis. We cant check, who is meis - overclocker or not, so we must meet personally on live final and check it :)

Cool.........put him overclock only by himself for checking....... :D

I dont think, that an Guy named "meis" really exists...For me, its an 2. Accound, made by Ryba self;)

Uh really ? So hot here..Guys..

Hi all,

I'm starting overclocker, but I started a lot earlier than I created an account on HWBOT. draws inspiration from the profession senior colleague :D . I became curious about this area even before the MOA in 2012 and I am excited that I can attend the next event, which brings together the best of the best..

I respect your work, so please respect me and I think sex doesn't matter.

Uh really ? So hot here..Guys..

Hi all,

I'm starting overclocker, but I started a lot earlier than I created an account on HWBOT. draws inspiration from the profession senior colleague :D . I became curious about this area even before the MOA in 2012 and I am excited that I can attend the next event, which brings together the best of the best..

I respect your work, so please respect me and I think sex doesn't matter.

Welcome, see you in Moscow! :)