HWBOT Community Forums

UCBench11: Tweaks and Luck

GENiEBEN

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some of my ucbench submissions blocked. Last one was modified and get value achieved with 4 threads (for 4 thread cpu).

Does that means that blocked results can be modified for right thread score and get back to the ranking?

For example this score was blocked but it has 4 thread score that should be legit.

Let me see if i understand it right...

This is ok because pwds are in ascending order even considering that i used 56/60/64 threads: http://hwbot.org/submission/2323148_noms_ucbench_2011_fx_6300_977.7_mpt_score

And this is bugged because pwds is out of order http://hwbot.org/submission/2318196_noms_ucbench_2011_athlon_64_le_1640_(orleans)_83.7_mpt_score

Or all this bunnyextraction are bugged because 56/60/64 threads regardless of the pwds order? :D

Edited by NoMS

I've got some of my ucbench submissions blocked. Last one was modified and get value achieved with 4 threads (for 4 thread cpu).

Does that means that blocked results can be modified for right thread score and get back to the ranking?

For example this score was blocked but it has 4 thread score that should be legit.

Edited to the 4 threads score, thanks for reporting.

@yamaharacer: default threads from now on.

@NoMS: yes, any thread that is > than the default threads set is bugged anyway.

Will be back, when cleaned.

Oh..that's cool :)

No word from the author or anything?

I would like for it to be reliable enough for globals, personally.

Hats off to whoever's doing the cleaning (probly Genieben) :D

I can never remember what constitutes a bugged run :(

Edited by Schmuckley

Edited to the 4 threads score, thanks for reporting.

@yamaharacer: default threads from now on.

@NoMS: yes, any thread that is > than the default threads set is bugged anyway.

Thanks!

Already warned my teammates to not run this benchmark anymore until the new version is out.

Will start to delete my bugged subs as soon as i get time to do this. :)

yeah Genieben and I will clean the mess.

As for bugged runs, as long as you use default thread count and/or lower or equal thread count than the cpu total its fine. Just dont set higher thread count than cpu total.

But am I right in saying that under certain circumstances (I believe with AMD 3 and 5 core CPUs) a stock run will still bring up a bugged result due to an odd number of threads used??

Two days ago we started cleaning all of our results (HWBOX Team) . I believe we didn't miss anything .

I started looking for bugged scores from many people and reported many scores (please don't take it personally) . :D

Thanks , and feel free to check and report if you find a missed/bugged score from my team .

yeah Genieben and I will clean the mess.

As for bugged runs, as long as you use default thread count and/or lower or equal thread count than the cpu total its fine. Just dont set higher thread count than cpu total.

*testing 5960X - i get bug result every run if t-count used is 8/16 ..