HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

Guest george.kokovinis

Although I had sworn ( for personal reasons ) to never participate in Forum discussions anymore, I must confess that feeling ANY kind of compassion ( if it is not some kind of sarcastic joke ), towards crooks and thieves, is unacceptable.

Pitch-fork attitude ?

I am truly sorry to advise that real life teaches :-

1) You give me a punch, I send you to hospital

2) You draw a knife, I draw a gun.

3) You try to harm me or my family's life, I send you to the morgue.

Simple as that.

From a person who is dogfighting for a living in the streets since 16, and I am 58 now.

Nothing personal here.

Different angle of looking at things.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( :(

Thread's been up for about a year, I guess it was inevitable. Hope Dimas and family will get through this rough time well. Wish him the best!

Although you mean well i actually find this totally disrespectful to your forum members and is maybe a coment that should of been kept to yourself. Your forum members should always be your #1 priority and without them you are nothing.

Best wishes for the 2 fellow overclockers that lost a lot of money to that POS Dimas...

After all, it is only money - you both showed extraordinary patience with the clown, hope you won't keep the memory of this scumbag in mind in future dealing in OC community, fortunately - a scum as Dimas, is 1:1000000

So be expecting a firesale??

Enjoy it, that inch to your nose is all that matters.

:( :(

Thread's been up for about a year, I guess it was inevitable. Hope Dimas and family will get through this rough time well. Wish him the best!

You are a great christian PJP, I sure don't sure your good wishes towards Dimas, what he has done to friends of mine, I don't wish him best, far from.

Would serve him well to fail in every aspect of professional life, would be justice

Edited by M.Beier

Guest george.kokovinis
Best wishes for the 2 fellow overclockers that lost a lot of money to that POS Dimas...

After all, it is only money - you both showed extraordinary patience with the clown, hope you won't keep the memory of this scumbag in mind in future dealing in OC community, fortunately - a scum as Dimas, is 1:1000000

No it is not.

Sad, but scams even between members are not so rare.

I have personal experience.

Apologies for the insensitivity towards the people who were affected directly by Dimas' scams. My response was inappropriate for the situation and I should posted differently. I hope the situation does not affect you or your families too much.

Once again my sincere apologies

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Wow. Even Pack chimed in... I am surprised!

I'm sorry for you guys, the one's who lost out on your hard earned cash.

Doing what he has done is completely unacceptable in anyone's right mind.

I guess this one is over, as sad as the outcome is for the guys who lost out. :(

Guest george.kokovinis

A thought and a proposal.

Let's open an account on behalf of our two friends who were robbed by

Dimastech and cover their loss.

We spend thousands and thousands of $$$ for HW.

I suppose we could all spend 20-30-40-50 $$$ for our friends and make them feel this is indeed a community.

I expect the Administration of this site to step up to the plate and show to all of us that actions are more important than words.

It would be really nice to strongly support this idea.

I suppose we could all spend 20-30-40-50 $$$ for our friends and make them feel this is indeed a community.

I expect the Administration of this site to step up to the plate and show to all of us that actions are more important than words.

I'm up for that, nice idea George.

bankruptcy seems like the easy way out because he doesn't have to pay the money back

FYI, the company structure is an SNC meaning he is fully liable for bankruptcy. If he owns a home, it may be seized to pay off debts.

The hearing is on September 20, 2016. For @Pulse88 and @Rosty it might be worth contacting f114.2016brescia@pecfallimenti.it to inquire about the money Dimas still owes.

YOU SIR HAVE MY WALLET!

Even I'm not rich, I do spend alot of money for HW because I like OC and not only it, but I also like this community. I would be glad if something like that happend to me, that there were guys who helped.

What was the loss? 2000€ together? I think, no, I hope that 100 guys can find 20€. A list of guys who helped would be nice unless they want donate anonymously.

Guest george.kokovinis

Seems that my idea did not trigger any positive reaction, besides my friend Andrew ( Kimandsally ) and Elkim, whom I thank wholeheartedly for their support of the idea.

Well...we will all be richer by 20$ I guess. Shame.

Seems that my idea did not trigger any positive reaction, besides my friend Andrew ( Kimandsally ) and Elkim, whom I thank wholeheartedly for their support of the idea.

Well...we will all be richer by 20$ I guess. Shame.

Im in. I am rich and famous so that's cool ;)

Guest george.kokovinis
Im in. I am rich and famous so that's cool ;)

Allen, you are the richest man with the family you got;)

So, What have we got up to now :-

1) Splave

2) Elkim

3) Kimandsally

4) George

5) SamsaRulz

6) Member who wishes to stay anonymous for the moment

7) Second anonymous member

8) ...

9) ...

10) ...

I am certain that this community can show a nice and united face.:celebration:

Edited by george.kokovinis

Guest george.kokovinis

Massman, sir, do you think we might have some Administrative help for this noble cause ?

Like a front page announcement and a link to help our fellow members Rosty and Pulse88 recover as much as possible of the stolen money from Dimastech ?

Thank you in advance for your kind attention sir.

Massman, sir, do you think we might have some Administrative help for this noble cause ?

Like a front page announcement and a link to help our fellow members Rosty and Pulse88 recover as much as possible of the stolen money from Dimastech ?

That would be awesome. Some support from administration. I got scammed too and is something I wont recommend to anyone. Can donate too, maybe not much since Im not as rich as Splave haha.

Think that lot of users are keeping an eye on this thread but only a few write a post.

Regards

Good thing to do George for me and rosty.

Its not the money that matters in the first place(even that its hurts to loose that amount), Its how this comunity should help eatch other when things like this happen to members in hwbot. We will likly not be the first that get scammed here or the last. I hope in the future Hwbot admins will take this kind off stuff more sincerely.

Maybe in the future Hwbot should be more careful with sponsors. I would never have ordered that cascade from them, if not hwbot at the time was promoted/partners of Dimastech.

Thanks from evryone thats Supporting us in hard times....

@Massman excuse approved from last post

I hope in the future we will not se comments from Admins that are rude to the community or people affected of scamers.

Best Regards

Guest george.kokovinis

Here is where we stand :

1) Splave

2) Elkim

3) Kimandsally

4) George

5) SamsaRulz

8) Third anonymous member

9) ...

10) ...

11) ...

Keep it coming folks.

We are humans above all.

Guest george.kokovinis
I'm in too

Thank you kindly on behalf of Pulse88 and Rosty.

Here is where we stand :

1) Splave

2) Elkim

3) Kimandsally

4) George

5) SamsaRulz

8) JohnDoe

9) Bullant

10) ...

11) ...

12) ...

Looking good friends :)

We're reaching out to the Italian authorities to find out if there's a way to make a claim. With a bit of 'luck', maybe those who are affected can be reimbursed this way. In the end, Dimastech is responsible for this and it would be more than just that he pays back what he owes.

The hearing is on September 20, 2016. That's when we will have the final conclusion of this.

Edited by Massman

Guest george.kokovinis

To all.

For personal reasons, I can't continue to coordinate the "fundraiser" to help Pulse88 and Rosty.

I sincerely wish someone else will pick-up from here and continue this effort.

I am the first willing to donate.

Thank you