HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that it shipped today and I should have tracking this evening or tomorrow. Last week they told me it would ship Friday or Monday...

We'll see I guess.......

[2:01:39 PM] Supporto DimasTech: hello, yes, shipd today, you should get tracking later today or Tomorrow morning

[2:01:40 PM] Supporto DimasTech: thanks

Turns out it didn't ship yesterday.

Hello, we're handling your order but we're having problem with the white V3, will you be able to change color for a choice of blue/yellow or red V3, or directly get an EasyXL for the same price but white color as you asked.

waiting for your feedback soon

I opted for the XL but I really did just want the v3.0, despite the "upgrade" aspects of the XL. It's 50mm deeper than the v3.0 (just under 2"), so not much larger. Width and height are the same.

Unfortunately I love the white color on the bench, otherwise I would have gone for one of the other colors on the 3.0.

Edited by xxbassplayerxx

Turns out it didn't ship yesterday.

I opted for the XL but I really did just want the v3.0, despite the "upgrade" aspects of the XL. It's 50mm deeper than the v3.0 (just under 2"), so not much larger. Width and height are the same.

Unfortunately I love the white color on the bench, otherwise I would have gone for one of the other colors on the 3.0.

Yeah, they played that game with my original order as well. :banana::banana::banana::banana:'ers

Guest TheMadDutchDude

So it was meant to ship, but they've said there's now an issue with the order? Seems like a classic Dimas.

I hope that you actually get your order.

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

Still waiting for my 1000 euro... For a cascade build.

Nearly a year ago since i paid them. And no money back yet....

Still waiting for my 800 EUR and still no respons from dimastech on mail... But dimastech still going "strong" on webshop and so on....

Wish me luck... I just ordered a v3.0 to replace my 2.5 :eek:

I wish I didn't love my 2.5 so much. I hate giving them my business :( Fortunately, I'm pretty well protected with Paypal.

So it was meant to ship, but they've said there's now an issue with the order? Seems like a classic Dimas.

I hope that you actually get your order.

We'll see what ends up happening. I'll open a Paypal dispute before their window closes. Like 45 days after transaction or something?

I wish Pulse and Rosty luck in getting their money back. Until someone else comes and starts releasing decent bench tables, I'll continue to play the low-risk Dimas game. No way I'd send them money for a phase unit though.

I ordered a Dimastech bench on 2/28 although it was Go-Stock. They didn't have what was listed on the site (color, etc) so it took a while to get that sorted out. Finally on 3/7 we resolved that. Checked back in on 3/14 and they said it should pack tomorrow. Then on 3/23 I check back in and they said the ship company drivers were on strike, hopefully tomorrow. I paid with PayPal but I just want my bench!

Also, I believe you have 180 days to open a PayPal dispute.

Edited by chartiet

Sorry, but I have no sympathy. You all have seen the threads and heard the stories, yet you continue to support a company that obviously is on the take and doesn't give a crap about any customer anywhere. I don't care how good the product may be, you can't support a company like that. It's just stupid.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy. You all have seen the threads and heard the stories, yet you continue to support a company that obviously is on the take and doesn't give a crap about any customer anywhere. I don't care how good the product may be, you can't support a company like that. It's just stupid.

You talking to me or chartiet? I couldn't care less for sympathy and it looks like he just found out that this has been an ongoing issue. I'm taking a calculated risk and can afford to have $220 tied up for a few months. It's not like there are any decent alternatives right now anyway.

Edited by xxbassplayerxx

You talking to me or chartiet? I couldn't care less for sympathy and it looks like he just found out that this has been an ongoing issue. I'm taking a calculated risk and can afford to have $220 tied up for a few months. It's not like there are any decent alternatives right now anyway.

My 1k euro have been tied up in 1 year. NO UNIT NO REFUND yet. Even if you dont care a shit, some of us do ,that have been tricked by Dimastech.

Think its not helping other Hwbot members to make this thread a trade thread for dimastech when the reason for this thread was severe problems between Users,hwbotstaff to the (Theif) company Dimastech.

Think i may post some emails between me and the company, then some of you wont spend a dime to this company ever.

Think its time we start helping fellow Hwbot members to understand this company is not to be trusted in any way....

God knows have many people that have been tricked of this company it is `many` more than me Rosty or George... Thats for sure.

I am not trying to point out some of you but it is sad that some of you may be tricked or take the chance to be tricked even now after the whole circus around Dimastech in year 2015.

Not making it a trade thread at all... nothing I have said about Dimas has been good besides the fact that I hate that there isn't anyone else in the market. Hell, look at the thread I made over at OCN begging CaseLabs to start making tech benches because Dimas is so terrible to work with.

Even though I purchased a bench from Dimas, my updates in this thread have said nothing but they are making me jump through hoops to get a bench that isn't even what I wanted in the first place. They're running their business poorly and this thread clearly shows that.

Like I mentioned earlier, I really hope you can get your money from them. Hopefully some of the money I gave them will end up going to you. By this point though, and if you haven't already, involving a lawyer might be the best step.

Guest george.kokovinis

Folks and friends,

I will chime in with the knowledge I have acquired in my 56 years of life.

Please excuse the tough words.

For 1000 Euros it is not worth hiring any lawyer. It will cost you more.

Simple practice. When any given company, proves repeatedly that the level

of servicing its customers is a lot inferior to the minimum acceptable, then it

is a HUGE mistake to continue giving even 1$ to this company.

Alternative or no alternative, the sooner any sick company stops its poor operations, the less the potential NEW victims will be.

We are not discussing a product or products.

We are talking about stolen money.

Either we operate as a community with common interests ( and I do not mean only financial interests ), or as plain individuals.

TBH, I prefer our community to be joined and operate as a strong fist,

reacting positively or negatively according to the outside inputs it receives.

Then and only then, we will be able to really raise our voice to any direction and demand the obvious-

Justice

Folks and friends,

I will chime in with the knowledge I have acquired in my 56 years of life.

Please excuse the tough words.

For 1000 Euros it is not worth hiring any lawyer. It will cost you more.

Simple practice. When any given company, proves repeatedly that the level

of servicing its customers is a lot inferior to the minimum acceptable, then it

is a HUGE mistake to continue giving even 1$ to this company.

Alternative or no alternative, the sooner any sick company stops its poor operations, the less the potential NEW victims will be.

We are not discussing a product or products.

We are talking about stolen money.

Either we operate as a community with common interests ( and I do not mean only financial interests ), or as plain individuals.

TBH, I prefer our community to be joined and operate as a strong fist,

reacting positively or negatively according to the outside inputs it receives.

Then and only then, we will be able to really raise our voice to any direction and demand the obvious-

Justice

Agree

To go lawsuit is always a lose situation for the one that is tricked. Either you lose and then it is 2-20k euro lost in best case, or you win you get 1k euro but have to spend alot of time worth way more then 1k euro in the first place for most people.

Dimastech knows this, thats what make me so fucking mad. THEY DONT CARE A SHIT AND STILL THEY TRICK GOD PEOPLE!

So what George say is somthing HWbot nead to take in consideration to get stronger against companies that trick people in the community.

One law in this world is that one person is weak many is way more stronger lets go for the better choise for this community!

Guest george.kokovinis
Is there anything similar to small claims court for Europe? In the US, that would be perfect for this situation.

Without being a law expert, no, there is not.