HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

Guest george.kokovinis

We do not like ironies and personal attacks here.

Facts speak of themselves.

Shouting at us, only digs your grave deeper.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do not like ironies and personal attacks here.

Facts speak of themselves.

Shouting at us, only digs your grave deeper.

you don't like personal attack, and what we're on now? by people not related to the whole story...

i'm not talking to other, i'm just talking about your experience, and about other...if i'd like to be judged for what i do and i've done like a real Judgement, only witnesses have to talk...here, the experience you're reporting is reported in not the right way...that's it.

in any way, papers are on the table, i don't need to reply anymore to your words, since our deal had been closed since a year.

When do you refund my money ? the 27 of may was the first time you promised me that, i haven't seen the money yet ?

after the 27 of may i mail you about that i dont have the money, then you mail that now its all fixe, that was 3 of june..

Edited by Rosty
  • Thanks 1

Again I can only judge on what those in this thread has said but stepping out of the phase change business seems smart here.

If you can not deliver the products that you promised on time or at least within a decent time frame of order then you have no business to begin with. Number one rule of business in my industry is that you have to keep the customers happy no matter what, if you do that then you have won half the battle already and are more likely to have them return and talk positively about you.

Here you haven't managed that and I would think it wise to reduce the damage done here by stopping all future orders as you have already done and just bite the bullet and refund those that have yet to see their products.

When do you refund my money ? the 27 of may was the first time you promised me that, i haven't seen the money yet ?

after the 27 of may i mail you about that i dont have the money, then you mail that now its all fixe, that was 3 of june..

According to this thread, your account just got boosted today, can you please confirm that DimasTech returned the long-lost money?

According to this thread, your account just got boosted today, can you please confirm that DimasTech returned the long-lost money?

no i dont have the money refund... just something he write her.. so im still waiting.. and no answer on mail

• 3 weeks later...
Just an FYI, it seems that Dimastech has ceased operations in the US. They are, however, still running their US Online Store and will honor any pricing (including shipping rates) if ordered from there, though the product will actually ship from Italy.

(according to online support)

Can somewhat confirm this as it aligns with my the process I went through on the order that I placed via Performance PCs. PPCs was drop shipping my bench table which unfortunately aligned up a few days prior to Dimastech closing for 10days for repairs, service or something. After speaking with both PPCs and Dimastech support, I was provided a tracking number and indeed was dispatched from Italy.

To clarify, I am NOT bad mouthing either of the retailers here, just an update for potentially others as I just wen through the process. And both sides of support were quick and very helpful.

PPCs support also informed other customers were having same issues and one can now assume it is due to the States facing store transitioning.

I'm just glad I was able to finally get me a bench table after years of not being able to due to shipping costs :banana:

• 3 weeks later...
and still no hearing from Dimastech aka. Andrea, and i have not get my money back, and he's not answer mail.. so nothing changes since this thread started, just a lot of BS from Andrea here, like the 10 month of mail with him..

Still no?

He posted 3rd August 2015 that he would refund, as much as it echoes, it should be in order now, right?

14th September

Guest barbonenet

bah.......Andrea ma che mi combini??? :(

bah......Andrea, what are you doing??? :(

i remember the first time that i met you Andrea(2005), and you told me something about another phasechange's manufactor on XtremeSystem that was stealing money from the customers(he took money without send nothing)....and i remember your disagreement about that!!!!

Now you are doing the same.........when i've sold your phasechange, that you've sold me for 3/4HP, i had complaint from the customer because inside the phasechange there was a 1/3HP instead 3/4HP !!!!!

i'm sorry for you guys, ......for the other, give a look at your phasechange compressor!!!!

Edited by barbonenet

bah.......Andrea ma che mi combini??? :(

bah......Andrea, what are you doing??? :(

i remember the first time that i met you Andrea(2005), and you told me something about another phasechange's manufactor on XtremeSystem that was stealing money from the customers(he took money without send nothing)....and i remember your disagreement about that!!!!

Now you are doing the same.........when i've sold your phasechange, that you've sold me for 3/4HP, i had complaint from the customer because inside the phasechange there was a 1/3HP instead 3/4HP !!!!!

i'm sorry for you guys, ......for the other, give a look at your phasechange compressor!!!!

It was LukeXE... from Poland... I guess, or maybe he was talking about some other guy.

• 1 month later...
Guest george.kokovinis

When I was F*cked by Dimas-shit, PayPal made a mistake and let me have both the money and the garbage unit.

If I had known all these, I would have kept both and do a member here a favor.

Instead I was gentleman enough to return the garbage.

One way to fight thieves.

BE WORSE THAN THEM

• 3 weeks later...

So I tried to take advantage of their November "free shipping" promotion. I ordered 2 bench tables, paid via PayPal on November 8th and still don't have a package or even a tracking number. Emails are going unanswered so I filed a claim with PayPal.

Nov. 8th placed the order, had inventory issues with what I ordered, got that "sorted" on 11/10

Nov. 17th I received a "should be shipping today" email

Nov. 17th receive a shipping tracking number for a package that was delivered earlier in August to someone else, and has since quit working.

Nov. 19th I emailed them saying the tracking number/link was not working, no response.

Nov. 23rd I emailed them again saying the tracking number/link was not working, no response.

Nov. 24th I filed a dispute at PayPal for non-receipt of the product.

Nov. 30th I emailed them again saying the tracking number/link was not working, no response.

Edited by Gunslinger

Guest barbonenet

I think that dimastech, alias Andrea Di Marco, needs and highlight post on the News of this site, because he keeps stealing money!!!!

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

So I tried to take advantage of their November "free shipping" promotion. I ordered 2 bench tables, paid via PayPal on November 8th and still don't have a package or even a tracking number. Emails are going unanswered so I filed a claim with PayPal.

Nov. 8th placed the order, had inventory issues with what I ordered, got that "sorted" on 11/10

Nov. 17th I received a "should be shipping today" email

Nov. 17th receive a shipping tracking number for a package that was delivered earlier in August to someone else, and has since quit working.

Nov. 19th I emailed them saying the tracking number/link was not working, no response.

Nov. 23rd I emailed them again saying the tracking number/link was not working, no response.

Nov. 24th I filed a dispute at PayPal for non-receipt of the product.

Nov. 30th I emailed them again saying the tracking number/link was not working, no response.

Ugh I ordered one around the same time you did....

They gave me a discount and offered a free shirt, probably just icing on the cake to make me order it faster so they could get $$ lol

Edited by Lays

Ugh I ordered one around the same time you did....

They gave me a discount and offered a free shirt, probably just icing on the cake to make me order it faster so they could get $$ lol

Did you get a working tracking number?

It's starting to look like the November promo was just a cash grab with no intention of shipping any products.

Edited by Gunslinger