HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

After I read Andrea/Dimastech answers here and his proposal that we, costumers, can get full refund or he will get a co worker to help made the cascade, I asked for full refund, he'a answer was he had spent 1000eur already on the build, then his proposal was to finish cascade latest July 9, and he sent a picture of an empty cabinet and wrote he was already in progress, and if I went to public again he would contact his lawyer.

The last part i take my chance on hehe

July 11 I send mail , and he answer it's been too hot, 36-37 degrees in his shop, but he will complete cascade next day and test it, and contact to me, July 13th I send mail to get picture of cascade, no answer, and on July 16th, I ask for the money back, since it is summer and can be hot the next 3 months, and I do not want to wait more, still no answer from him.

i order the cascade 21 october and pay him 2000eur, promised 45-50 work day to do the order,that was in february, and after this thread i thought Dimastech was interest to deal with this problem and finish my order or refund, but its 9 month now, and still waiting...

Edited by Christian Ney

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosty, hope that Carmine "The Roman" Falcone has either returned your money, or finished the cascade.

9 month when sub 2 month were promised, is unacceptable - and I strongly doubt that is legal in Italy.... In Denmark it sure isnt legal...

I think even if Silvio Berlusconi was his father in law, he could not make him win court of law on this one, just sayin'.

and if I went to public again he would contact his lawyer.

"If you tell anyone that I stole your money, I will find you, and I will kill you"

20192022.jpg

Edited by M.Beier

After I read Andrea/Dimastech answers here and his proposal that we, costumers, can get full refund or he will get a co worker to help made the cascade, I asked for full refund, he'a answer was he had spent 1000eur already on the build, then his proposal was to finish cascade latest July 9, and he sent a picture of an empty cabinet and wrote he was already in progress, and if I went to public again he would contact his lawyer.

July 11 I send mail , and he answer it's been too hot, 36-37 degrees in his shop, but he will complete cascade next day and test it, and contact to me, July 13th I send mail to get picture of cascade, no answer, and on July 16th, I ask for the money back, since it is summer and can be hot the next 3 months, and I do not want to wait more, still no answer from him.

i order the cascade 21 october and pay him 2000eur, promised 45-50 work day to do the order,that was in february, and after this thread i thought Dimastech was interest to deal with this problem and finish my order or refund, but its 9 month now, and still waiting...

wow, I'm really sorry for you. $2000 euros is a ton of money and that's really not fair to keep someone waiting like that. If you come on here and offer a solution of refunds and then dont refund someone is not cool. The company should be big enough going by there last reply that they could eat any money already spent to take care of a customer and to fulfill there responsibility.

I really hope you get your money back, if not we should all boycott until you do get it back.

Always wanted one of his/their bench tables since I first saw them probably back in ~'09(?) but shipping always stopped me til I saw their new US facing store a couple years ago. Now this thread made me hesistate.

Well found out my favorite online retailer Performance PCs carries them so finally ordered one last night and shipped this morning.

So guess he got my $$$ anyways!

PPC is legit but I think boycotting dimastech seems like a proper option. Rosty wasn't the only person ripped off afterall, and in a community like this we should have each others' backs when the time comes. I mean so much is reliant on these "custom shops", and these people just go and take 2000euros... that's beyond acceptable. They do well enough to eat 2000euros if they have to. they obviously don't have his build progressed to the point they would even be taking much of a loss...

They still have cascades available to oprder on their website, though. I mean whats to say that someone else won't try and buy a cascade off them and get ripped off for another 2000euro. If dimastech had any sense of obligation to the customers they would atleast remove the product from their website, to prevent more orders of something they obviously can't fulfill...

Guest george.kokovinis

I have also been a victim of this company.

September 2014 I ordered a single Phase change called Evo or something.

Lucky for me I paid with PayPal.

They promised a 20 days delivery time.

Three months later, after lies, lies, lies, I opened a case with PayPal.

They sent it over with UPS.

Nope. Defective. It would not even start.

They are so stupid that they forgot to advise PayPal that they delivered, so PayPal refunded me my money.

I could easily keep both the ss and the money.

Of course not.

They sent UPS to pick it up and send it back. 180 Euros transport fees.

Now reading this thread, I can understand why I went thru such an adventure.

They were insulted when I told them Italian Mafia.

Guest george.kokovinis
If they offered hwbot sponsorship, massman would take them to dinner.

Even if you believe so mister, this is not something that you can so boldly come out and say.

Very low taste and even lower manners.

I personally own and run a multi-billion dollars company.

I don't bow and take a blowj*b, every time someone throws $$$ to me.

I don't see how going with this into a court would not result in a win and moral prejudice being payed.This is some serious bad way to handle bussines and even more bad way to make customer support. Okay,for some reason you are unable to honor your order,you have to full refund the custome are maybe offer a promotional discount and apology,not to harras him on forums.Fucked up situation...

Guest george.kokovinis
I don't see how going with this into a court would not result in a win and moral prejudice being payed.This is some serious bad way to handle bussines and even more bad way to make customer support. Okay,for some reason you are unable to honor your order,you have to full refund the custome are maybe offer a promotional discount and apology,not to harras him on forums.bunnyed up situation...

+1 Alex.

Sick way of running a business ( a supposed business ).

I still have in a folder in my mailbox, 86 - yes 86 - mail messages that I exchanged with Dimastech during a three month period.

For a 700 euro single stage.

Plus countless hours of dealing with the case.

NO RESPECT.

No company, whatever the size, can survive long term, without respect to its customers.

I think it might be time to start some pages on other forums... Atleast as a warning. to someone who may potentially buy a phase through them.

or anything else really...

At this point I'd get some legal aide. I mean 2000E for one person 700 or so from another. They are a big company and they are borderline scamming people. There's gotta be something you can do.

Found this on their trademark info.

Owner

Owner: DimasTech Systems, Inc.

13939 NW 60th Aveneue

Miami lakes FL 33014

Legal Entity Type: Corporation

Correspondent/Attorney

Correspondent / Attorney: NIDIA PEREZ

NIDIA PEREZ, PLLC

1521 ALTON RD # 74

MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139-3301

Edited by Random

Guest george.kokovinis
That's the US company, they need the EU business info for the guys that got hosed on the phase change products.

About the only things you can get from the US site are bench tables and accessories.

I think I have something Mike :

PayPal dispute: Item not received PP-003-388-574-617

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Georgios Kokovinis,

You have opened a dispute for the payment you made to DimasTech Systems di alice ghioni & c. s.n.c. on Aug 17, 2014 (Transaction 9D105045F2341273K) indicating that you did not receive the item you purchased.

DimasTech Systems SNC

via dell'artigianato, 40

25039 Travagliato (Bs)

ITALY

P.IVA e Cod.Fisc. 03065680989

tel. +39 030 5231578

fax +39 030 8995115

Guest george.kokovinis
Although it is not my place to say now what people should or should not do with their money, I would advise that handing any money over to dimastech would be foolish at this point.

Glad you got your money back georgios :)

Thank you sir,

I always appreciate your kindness.:)

Hello Guys...

it is nice to hear good words about me and about my 10 year work for the OC community, it's always nice to be appreaciate by people, i just think that who is related to company/my problem...have to talk, all the other people, have nothing to do with this have to simply close the "flow of mouth" since i've beeing always honest with everybody around here...

as i already said, i understand problems happen couse of bad handling of things and since i dont' want to go on with this thread, and continuing hearing about bad words about me and my business, i will just refund that Danish Guy, at the end, i dont' really care about undervaluating my work, offering discount and other thing to a people that already offended and for sure doesn't really care about the background of how hard were to get there...

about the "SUPER SKILLED" George kokovinis, the whole story for sure it's quite funny, we had the lates delivery, not good but you had the unit, that's ok...but that guy where not skilled enough for this kind of systems, and even not PATIENT to fix a not working connection on the PSU pwon connector, everybody knows that during a shipment something can happen, couse it's not a simply, stick and go...so please...if you want to report your experience, report all...not just what you like to say...

we had the unit back at our expense, without the pallet, totally ruined and destroyed...and we were risking of not having a single EURO paid.

in italy we have a common phrase that say: " if the fox cannot get to the grapes, simply say that the grapes were not good"

probably it's a worldwide know common sense phrase...

once again, our address stated for US and ITALY are right...

we're here and we will continue doing our best to serve customers, we know, sometime we fault in handling customer satisfaction but if we're here today it's couse of GOOD PRODUCTS and customer feedback/satisfaction, so if somebody over here, thinks we don't care about our customers, it's totally wrong.

as told to the other guy wanting the Cascade (ISAK), we will suspend any phase change activity related to OC since it was simply something i wanted to keep alife couse of the Passionate people that were wanting to use this systems for their OC works, this activity were mostly like an HOBBY for me, as it's not possible to survive just with very small niche...when we will have a commercial product, like the other we already developed, with manuals and all the other related things, we will think about starting again selling phase change systems for OC.

http://shop.dimastech.it/en/dimastech-rotary-phase-change-systems

http://shop.dimastech.it/en/dimastech-phase-change-systems

http://shop.dimastech.it/en/dimastech-phase-change-cascade-systems

all products set to "out of production" so we will take no orders on this products, this to prove that we will not take any other order on this kind of jobs, even if them were 2-3 piece per year.

with this move, we will take care of our REAL work products, that keep the company alife, i found very bad ruining our good name with this stories about phase change, so let's close them...

Edited by DimasTech