HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

Did you get a working tracking number?

It's starting to look like the November promo was just a cash grab with no intention of shipping any products.

Didn't get a tracking # at all, thought maybe because they gave me a discount that they didn't pay for tracking.

I emailed them, asked for tracking # OR picture of shipping invoice.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my knowledge Rosty did receive his refund, just noticed it wasnt in the thread.

Sorry for the rest of ya's experience, but I will back off from the drama, however personally I'd never ever dream of ordering from Dimastech.

Best wishes for everyone to get their money back or products, hope Dimastech will either shut down or handle their customers with more respect in future - this really should not have happend.

Why would they be scamming people with a Verified PP address / account that was verified like 3 years ago?

If we get refunds through PP, they don't even get to keep the money as PP will just remove it from their acc / bank account. Pretty sure PP will even go after them legally if they scam enough people and PP has to do a lot of refunding / etc.

lGqxq.png

I really hope this is just a big misunderstanding and @Gunslinger and I get what we paid for!

Edited by Lays

To my knowledge Rosty did receive his refund, just noticed it wasnt in the thread.

I have receive 1200 eur of my 2000 eur, and he promised me the last 800 eur in end of October, I dont have got the last 800 eur yet.. I mail and he answer 9 November that he hope to solve the problem in 10 days, havn't heard from him since..

I have receive 1200 eur of my 2000 eur, and he promised me the last 800 eur in end of October, I dont have got the last 800 eur yet.. I mail and he answer 9 November that he hope to solve the problem in 10 days, havn't heard from him since..

Damn :(

Sorry, thought it was cleared.

This is all a shame. I was lucky enough to receive mine but that was ordered via PPCS and it's great build quality. Sucks that such good products and craftsmanship is being wasted by piss poor management and service.

Not sure if it is something to note but I actually received some prompt response from their customer service team when I sent an email via their template regarding some watercooling configurations. And I was actually going to order a couple accessories for my table due to their suggestions but via PPCS.

Anyone have any idea if retailers of their products keep accessory inventory? Or is everything from Dimastech dropped shipped no matter retailer?

I ordered an easy v3.0 on Nov 27th through dimastechusa.com So far all I have received was an order confirmation email showing the status to be in "verification". Hmmm, sure wish I would have seen this thread before today. Keeping my fingers crossed I actually get my bench vs having to deal with paypal dispute.

• Crew
Well I guess the Easy V3.0 that I got from OCUK today is the last bench table I'm buying from them. Who else makes good bench tables that I can buy in the UK without paying way too much for shipping?

Microcool has several on offer from basic to ultra luxurious, Cooler Master has one,...

What I don't get is even after all the bad press, you guys still ordered stuff and sent them money.

Oy..... :rolleyes:

I paid via PayPal so there's basically zero risk of getting ripped off, worst case is I live with out the cash for the time it takes to process the claim. Best case is that I get what I ordered to begin with. :celebration:

Guest george.kokovinis
What I don't get is even after all the bad press, you guys still ordered stuff and sent them money.

Oy..... :rolleyes:

Yeap....^^^^ +1000:)

It has been a year that they are broke.

Does anyone else make a tech station with a press on it? I need some way to mount my pot on Z97X-SOC Force LN2.

LOL i guess someone needs to start making bench tables. i'd buy some. I don't like caselab's atx trays, just cuz they are expensive for what they are IMO. http://www.performance-pcs.com/caselabs-tech-station-atx-form-factor-hex-mesh-backplate.html http://www.performance-pcs.com/caselabs-tech-station-xl-atx-form-factor-hex-mesh.html

http://www.caselabs-store.com/atx-motherboard-trays-pricing-varies/

and their bench is 250 I guess thats not too bad compared to dimas

Edited by Random

Looks like Dimastech finally responded to the PayPal claim.

-$289.78 USD

11/8/2015 10:40 CST

DimasTech Systems, INC.

payments@dimastechusa.com

TNT express tracking # 823675189

Which appears to be either bogus or just a wrong number, I get "not found" every time I enter it.

I received a tracking number from tnt today. Mine is working, shows destination correct. I checked yours and its also working now.