HWBOT Community Forums

DimasTech?

Massman

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess it is with 10 years delivery time. After a year they will pay back your money if ever....

You as buyer are there *loans* as it is now. Dimas have likly some economic problems...

I for one can not se any other explanation of ther behavior latly to the buyers.

Sad to se more are affected then me and Rosty.

They have not payed back me 1k Euro think Rosty Still have not got all hes money either after a half year of waiting.

So my advice dont ever buy from Dimastech.

I have email konversation over the whole year saved that are horrible to read. I may use it later if this is not get solved in the right way.

I think Hwbot members must be warn in other way then this thread. Not evryone reads in this part of forum or on forum at all.

Ok so I started a dispute tuesday, they haven't responded to it.

I sent them another email saying what's the deal etc.

Here is my email:

Hi, just contacting again to see where my tracking number is, you said last week I'd have it by the end of the week, and now it's almost the end of this week. I've also started a PayPal dispute since you guys haven't responded in over a week after telling me I'd get my tracking number over a week ago. I'd either like my tracking number, or a refund & a cancellation of my order please.

Here is their response:

Hello, thanks for your mail, we're solving all issues during today, thanks

Michele Ferrari

Sales / Customer Care

Guest george.kokovinis
My guess it is with 10 years delivery time. After a year they will pay back your money if ever....

You as buyer are there *loans* as it is now. Dimas have likly some economic problems...

I for one can not se any other explanation of ther behavior latly to the buyers.

Sad to se more are affected then me and Rosty.

They have not payed back me 1k Euro think Rosty Still have not got all hes money either after a half year of waiting.

So my advice dont ever buy from Dimastech.

I have email konversation over the whole year saved that are horrible to read. I may use it later if this is not get solved in the right way.

I think Hwbot members must be warn in other way then this thread. Not evryone reads in this part of forum or on forum at all.

Maybe a warning on the front page of HWBOT ?

Guest barbonenet
Maybe a warning on the front page of HWBOT ?

I have already said the same! But i think that hwbot are afraid to get a law report from Dimas......i guess.....

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

Guest george.kokovinis
That chick needs to be fired, she's as worthless as tits on a boar.

It is not the chick at fault Mike.

I know first hand, that mother company in Italy is broke.

Guest george.kokovinis
I have already said the same! But i think that hwbot are afraid to get a law report from Dimas......i guess.....

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

Your guess is correct.

On the other hand, HWBOT does not want ( and maybe correctly ) to get

involved in transactions between members and companies.

BUT, if there is a will, there is always a way to avoid legal reports.

For example :

" The Administration of this site has been informed by its members that

a specific vendor is not complying with his financial obligations to its customers. Please visit the forums for more info "

But it is up to HWBOT to alert the members.

We have our own "situation" with DimasTech, so making noise might cause legal problems. There's also no real confirmation something is wrong, except for the many bad user experiences.

Feel free to spread the word and refer people to the thread. I'll consider putting a news up, but I don't want to cause any legal problems ...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Guest george.kokovinis
She is the customer service rep who ignores all the emails being sent that ask "where is my order?" "what is the status of my order?"

Either she is an as*, or has orders to do so

OR BOTH.

She is the customer service rep who ignores all the emails being sent that ask "where is my order?" "what is the status of my order?"

I don't understand how 2 of you managed to get tracking numbers but I'm still getting the run around.

They haven't even responded to my PayPal dispute for God sakes!

I'm curious what if those guys who already received tracking numbers will receive some fake stuff, instead of something that you ordered stone for example. What will you action be after that? Is it possible to claim if order has been paid via PayPal?

We can just say they sent us wrong item + pictures probably, should be fine.

If enough people are saying they're having problems with Dimas, they shouldn't have an issue refunding us.

I am getting ready to escalate my dispute on PayPal to a Claim, so that PayPal will take care of it instead of me having to deal with it.

Guest george.kokovinis

Folks,

I really wonder why you do not sue them.

Do you have any idea what they will finally pay if you take legal action ?

More than 5000 Euros.

And they will lose their credit line, if they have any.

My order from dimastech arrived today. Everything was correct, bench looks good. Really sucks that some of you other guys are having major issues. Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket while I am having such good luck.

wtffffffffff

Not fair.... They still haven't done crap for me.. I just keep getting the run around, no reply to my PayPal dispute either. I'm going to email once more and if I don't get tracking number I'll escalate to a claim with PayPal.