HWBOT Community Forums

[GUIDE] Skylake Memory Timings on Asus Motherboards !

Alex@ro

• 2 weeks later...

Are you trying to run with 1T ? If so this is the problem,normal boards will give you a wall at 3900-3950 with 1T,you need an Impact for 4000+1T :)

You can try to use my timings from here:

snaphsot0007burm6.png

This was very easy to use 3866 divider then raise BCLK , if you use 2T you should have no problem for 4000,i will test that too later today.

• Administrators

No, the 4000 and 4133 dividers work - I ran 4000 1T with E-die, and higher, 32m on Hero. B-Die didn´t work. It seems all 4 Dimm boards have a hard time to handle 4000 divider with 8GB sticks even when the sticks are single sided

Edited by websmile

No, the 4000 and 4133 dividers work - I ran 4000 1T with E-die, and higher, 32m on Hero. B-Die didn´t work. It seems all 4 Dimm boards have a hard time to handle 4000 divider with 8GB sticks even when the sticks are single sided

Yeah I forgot E-Die works, but as far as 4 DIMM boards and B-Die go, OCF has no issues 4GHz 2T.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yeah I forgot E-Die works, but as far as 4 DIMM boards and B-Die go, OCF has no issues 4GHz 2T.

Asus has the T-topology. Which helps them with 4 stick efficiency, but cripples their 2 DIMM max freq, a little bit.

For avoiding 3f set twrrd_sg and dg manually, you can use 22 19 for startup at c12, this will go lower or higher with cas

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I didn't even consider those values. I'll start with what Asrock sets and go from there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Finally got 2KC12 1T to pass on my new M8I.

AxBLYHv.png

Mismatched sticks, but I only had 3 out of 12 B-die modules that would pass 32M at these settings and one needed more voltage than these two could be stable at.

You should be locking in them rtl's after initial training, your first stick is at 58 rtl and 15 iol where on Impact 4000/12 should be 49/50/6/6 or possibly even lower iol