HWBOT Community Forums

Z170 Asrock OCFM & Gigabyte LN2 unbiased efficiency Legacy Test

Guest Bullant

Had little play with the Bigger Gigga Soc tonight,on am3...just trying few things

CPU 50/48,Memory 11-11-11 3866-1t

snaphsot0004.png

11-11-11 3950-1t ,Not quite stable enough for am3

snaphsot0005.png

Edited by Bullant

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
chill guys, if he wants to come back, he can pull a barbone and come back.

jayson if you read this, show your info to christian ney and get him to approve it.

This is exactly what I told him, and 5 minutes later he sent pm that he will delete his account - which he did.

damn why are his subs blocked? hes the most legit guy I know

Apparently someone thought they were "too efficient".

I just want to point out the person who reports/suspects a submission cannot be the same person who moderates/deletes it. You know, you can't be judge, jury and executioner.

You should also have a chance to defend yourself, before the verdict is carried out.

Edited by Noxinite
  • Thanks 1

• Crew
Apparently someone thought they were "too efficient".

I just want to point out the person who reports/suspects a submission cannot be the same person who moderates/deletes it. You know, you can't be judge, jury and executioner.

You should also have a chance to defend yourself, before the verdict is carried out.

So we have to sit and wait till someone reports a score? I'm not judge Judy. That means we would moderate an average of 10 scores per day maybe. Depends if Liqmet is active :D I discussed this score with Websmile and he too found the score pretty abnormal... so we demanded an explenation.

If we pick up something suspicious, (usually front page scores are the easiest) We ask for clarification how the score was achieved. Till now we got LOD xx and D3D as an answer... For those who have no clue, that 06 was pretty spectacular in Forest and Canyon, scoring way above the other top 3 LN2 cooled cards. Them on faster running GPU specs and faster Kaby CPUs...

damn why are his subs blocked? hes the most legit guy I know
We just blocked that particular 06 score, he bailed out and deleted account... Edited by Leeghoofd

I was told a different story.

Score was pulled without any questions by mods. He later asked why his score was removed and then told he needs to prove the efficiency.

"they never asked they just delete,was only after I ask were my score is they then go we want proof"

This is was poorly handled IMO. Guilty until proven innocent is not a direction we should be heading.

• Thanks 1

• Crew

Since I pulled the score, which is not the same as deleting it. The score is still in the database and can be reinstated at any time.

We have these options as moderator and the last option was chosen with the 06 score.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5679&stc=1&d=1494705614

The user and or Team captain get a warning as one of his scores was removed (=/= deleted)

So Bullant contacted me about his score removal. Websmile also received a pm(s). I only got the chance to reply a few times after the first PM. He did send some screenshots to me and told about LOD at xx value and running D3D. A few hours later I tried to reply back and he already deleted his account.

Allen seriously if we have to keep track of all the suspicious scores with the idea of being innocent till proven we will loose track. Just for your info me and Christian are already way over 1500 revised submissions and we are not even halfway the year. We are short in staff, so if one wants to give it a go, be my guest.

To be honest I don't get the fuzz about all this. It feels like I deleted his account, did I do that? Anyway most of us already had scores removed for some reason, errors in screenshotting, bugged run, wrong OS,...

Again we did not accuse Jayson of any cheating. The moderation team just wanted to know how he managed to get them FPS in both subtests.

For me Bullant is welcome as he is an awesome memory tweaker and with him quitting it is a loss to the community. However I'm not gonna change my approach in moderation as I still have other stuff to do than just playing Dr Phil or Judge Judy

Edited by Leeghoofd

I can definitely see both sides and I have to say Leeghoofd has much thicker skin than me .. and has a thankless job.

I think he has done a great job at trying to be transparent.

No one wants their score questioned or taken down as it feels like you are being cheated.

The mods job is never easy and yes i'm sure they could use some help.

No one that i know wants Bullant to leave as he is a valuable asset here and I hope he comes back.

As a former irc mod i know how important it also is to ask questions to resolve any possible problems and help resolve future problems.. but

one thing we don't want to do is create a situation where people threaten to quit ( I don't mean bullant ) to get the mods to back off because

that is not going to help an already frustrating situation. I hope bullant comes back. And if there is a problem with the way his score was dealt with .. things happen. lets move forward.