HWBOT Community Forums

Beware - Ziken strikes again

FireKillerGR

Hi guys,

didn't want to share this before I would take action but since apparently the infamous ziken is trying to sell hardware to people via direct messages/PMs I thought to let you guys know.

tl;dr: bought 2x 5870 matrix with apower and 2x 4850 matrix end of 2019 which were shipped with one week delay.
Received all and the "good" 5870 was dead with cracked core (2nd one was trash or heavily degraded).
Paypal (and possibly him) requested to give me full refund after returning all 4 cards (even tho I opened the case requesting refund for the broken one).

Sent the stuff, he received them and didn't notify paypal so he can keep the money (also blocked me on fb :D ) .
Now he is trying to sell these 4 cards(among other hw parts) as working to others.

Just be careful ;) 

PS. I am awaiting for some final stuff before taking action. 
Doubt any input is needed as I am in discussion with the right people already.

Edited by FireKillerGR
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 3

Horrible to read this. Thats adds up earlier threads against same overclocker.

I Hate scammers, Have had my share of this before. But from Dimastech.

Think its time for hwbot to take action. This seems to be an second atempt from same user.

Sell Cracked dies go dark afterwards seems to be the red line. In your and Noxnites case.  

In Dimastech scam: talk get prepay and then stop responding. So times run by so refund gets impossible (paypal etc). Outcome found raiser here in hwbot for  first time in history i guess.

He clearly try to get in the dark so Paypal time span run out for buyer protection, My 5 cents for your case. Dimas did the same thing for me back then.

• Sad 2

56 minutes ago, TAGG said:

Allways add tracking of any returns to the paypal case and escalate to paypal as soon as possible...

That way they will refund you as soon as the shipment is marked as received with no action of the seller required :)

I added the tracking and these were marked as received by him (even the surname is stated on the post website).

Its just that paypal couldn't confirm it which is the issue.

• Sad 1

This is really really bad :( , i would go a step further and file a police report , then try to contact police authorithies in France and give them all this information also. If you have a friend who's a lawyer get some advice from him. If everything else fails get someone from France to pay him a visit ;)

3 minutes ago, chispy said:

This is really really bad :( , i would go a step further and file a police report , then try to contact police authorithies in France and give them all this information also. If you have a friend who's a lawyer get some advice from him. If everything else fails get someone from France to pay him a visit ;)

taking care of that already (1st part) - thanks  

• Like 3

I can comment on this too. Around same time as Stavros I got the good 7970 matrix from him which he tested recently. The core has crack on edge and it barely works, like the cooler must have extremely low pressure to run driver in OS. When you put any load on the card it goes black screen. The guy is really a whack head who seems to damage hardware and then recup funds for new by selling stuff via pms.

• Sad 2

32 minutes ago, Radi said:

we will see ... but i don't think so ... 

same answer everytime ! it's not me it's the other i'm a good boy ..... yeah we see it 

he can pull that we ALL broke the stuff he sent us.
He cant change the fact that he kept the rest 3 cards + money from our transaction and then blocked me from fb ;) 

54 minutes ago, Alex@ro said:

I fail to understand how paypal did not solve this in your favor. Because 99% of the time buyer wins, it is simply no debate whatsoever.

Sent you their response. Clearly stated they couldn't verify that it was delivered even tho it clearly says it was delivered and signed by the surname of ziken. XD

On 4/16/2020 at 7:34 AM, FireKillerGR said:

Sent you their response. Clearly stated they couldn't verify that it was delivered even tho it clearly says it was delivered and signed by the surname of ziken. XD

This is unbelievable, PayPal shitting the bed once again. I'm sorry to hear this Stavros, and hopefully Ziken is banned from this forum/site permanently as this is not the first, or second or even third time hes done this to someone. I remember at Computex last year @Niuulh told me he had scammed quite a few locals as well and they all knew that this guy was not an honest seller nor a good guy to do business with so it seems nothings changed.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, FireKillerGR said:

knew only about 1 guy + would pay via paypal items/services.
Sadly the later didn't do much :D 

That is the part I don't get. Why would they cuck up like that. I never had any trouble with getting my money back. Didn't even had to return the goods in one occasion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5erveD said:

That is the part I don't get. Why would they cuck up like that. I never had any trouble with getting my money back. Didn't even had to return the goods in one occasion. 

funny enough I asked to return one of the 4 cards for partial refund. Thanks to either them or Ziken, it was requested that I do so for all 4 cards :D 

50 minutes ago, FireKillerGR said:

funny enough I asked to return one of the 4 cards for partial refund. Thanks to either them or Ziken, it was requested that I do so for all 4 cards :D 

Forgot to ask. Did you got any video proof of the working cards as it stated in the ad ?