HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HWBot broken, data corruption?

Please forgive me if this is an issue that the HWBot crew already is aware of, I have not actively been following this thread.

I was idly browsing the results database and I have seem to have come across a serious bug or possibly database corruption.

I was viewing CPU-Z results of old CPUs and when I clicked on the validation link for one of Christian Neys results the validation link was for a the wrong result. I figured he must have made a mistake and I made a mental note to send him a PM later. Then I came across another CPU-Z result that he had made with a link that also was wrong, in fact both links where to the same result. This made suspicious; Perhaps v4.x of HWBot has broken something? So I started browsing his CPU-Z results and it turns out that plenty of them have links are wrong (all Pentium-class CPUs?).

hahhhh, if all of the ''broken'' submissions are mine, it's normal I always put the same validation link for my Pentium 1 submissions, maybe even Cyrix and Pentium MMX.

It's due that CPUZ 1.56 wasn't working on my GA-5AX. I don't know why everytime I tried to press F7 or F5, I had nor validation file nor screenshot file.

So I always provided a screenshot showing the real CPU Frequency like:

533793.jpg

But if you know how to work last CPUZ + GA-5AX + Pentium/Cyrix, feel free to tell me it would be amazing :)

Edited by Christian Ney

hahhhh, if all of the ''broken'' submissions are mine, it's normal I always put the same validation link for my Pentium 1 submissions, maybe even Cyrix and Pentium MMX.

It's due that CPUZ 1.56 wasn't working on my GA-5AX. I don't know why everytime I tried to press F7 or F5, I had nor validation file nor screenshot file.

So I always provided a screenshot showing the real CPU Frequency like:

533793.jpg

But if you know how to work last CPUZ + GA-5AX + Pentium/Cyrix, feel free to tell me it would be amazing :)

Seriously?? That makes those submissions invalid due to improper SS. I've seen other's submissions blocked for that here.

hmm, used my ga-5ax a few days ago and had no problems.

Interesting.

Interesting.

I am interested,

Did you used a Pentium CPU ?

Which version of CPUZ ?

Maybe there is something related with bios settings

i made a validation with my ga-5ax and a mobile mmx 266. but i just saw it was done with cpu-z 1.52 ~1.5 years ago.

i tested a few pcmark04 run last week with the ga-5ax and no problems with cpu-z.

but i didn't test if i could make validations.

regards, karl

http://hwbot.org/submission/2185885_

When i submit i notice that where was EDO Ram not DDR3 i edited and recalculated but it not apear in ranking and my Memory Clock submision list :( (I have missing also other submisions in my sybmyt list some are from competitions).

I don't want to delete coz it may help you track and remove bugs.

Please inform what to do, thanks

Edit:

Will resubmit and leave this for moderation/delete

Edited by GunGod