HWBOT Community Forums

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noted myself the search function doesn't seem to work and trying to view specifics within the rankings doesn't work either - Either that or the site is crawling but I believe it's the former. Waited for awhile myself for something to appear but was still loading or that's what it said.

Maybe the recalc won't take too much longer and it will all start working again.

Noted myself the search function doesn't seem to work and trying to view specifics within the rankings doesn't work either - Either that or the site is crawling but I believe it's the former. Waited for awhile myself for something to appear but was still loading or that's what it said.

Maybe the recalc won't take too much longer and it will all start working again.

1011 submission(s) in processing queue...

so it might take a while!! :(

somehow i submitted 2 scores!

I see 1017 in queue... I've done a few submissions and what I posted last night (4 submissions) 1 seems to have calculated.

patience is the key... next time though could you wait until Monday evening before doing that, I'm sure the number of submissions decreases at the beginning of the week.

I'm sure many are like myself and bench primarily on the weekend.

I miss the days I'd submit something and within 10 seconds my page would update with my results.

Vin

I see 1017 in queue... I've done a few submissions and what I posted last night (4 submissions) 1 seems to have calculated.

patience is the key... next time though could you wait until Monday evening before doing that, I'm sure the number of submissions decreases at the beginning of the week.

I'm sure many are like myself and bench primarily on the weekend.

I miss the days I'd submit something and within 10 seconds my page would update with my results.

Vin

+1

weekend is the most time you get!!!